What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna see my gliders on YouTube?

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
Lovely gliders there Trapper.

Just one thing. :( Get a tripod! i got seasick. he he he It reminded me of watching the Blare witch project. LMAO Nah it wasn't that bad and they are cute. :poke:

Yes I admit I was having some problems :p I will try do to better :p

I just picking Niki, but it does give you the option to use both your hands and let the camera role while your doing things.

Ok smartypants but gliders move, they don't really "stay still" lol, so then I would have to pick up the camera AND the tripod to keep up with the little critters, that's :crazy: :p

Last edited:
Nah dear it would still make your movements less motion sicknessy. :p You coule also shoot a little more wide angled and it would leave the camera still. From wat I saw in your videos by putting the camera in the opening of the cage like you had it you pretty much got most of the cage so its not like they had an abundance of room to go you would have had them on camera.

Besides I was just pulling your chain. Those guys are cute and I still want one. How are the babies doing?

yes give us a babie update!

Cute :)

I like gliders because unlike other small animals they look like they have some sense to them.

LOL that's a good point JLAP :p Did you guys see that....Josh called me dear :blush:

I will try a different approach tonight. It would have also really helped if Jeff wouldn't have been asleep and snoring like crazy while I was taping!!!

Ok baby update: Scubee is doing great! I checked on him/her two days ago and he/she has ears now, soooo cute! It's a big baby so I just feel it's a boy :)

LMAO!!!!!! :boogie:

You should try getting youre guy friend (I dont rember if you guys are enganged or not or what is going on their) to help you video tape!

Haha, guy friend, lol! Yeah we're engaged now. By golly Watson! I think you've got something there! :oops: I don't want to be in the video though.

Last edited:
uhhg thats the whole point of youtube! ???

Either way just have him focus on the Gliders not you... silly

Ok maybe

YouTube rocks dudes and dudettes.

I think it should have been named time's person of the year but it wasn't. Luckily I was.

So when are you guys gonna get married? This is totally off topic but inquiring minds want to know (and by minds I mean me. I have three, you know)?

Personally I'd marry a glider because they are so cute, but I have a feeling I'd get locked up for that.

JLAP I think that's probably illegal...would you marry a male or female glider? We want to get married on April-27th of 2008, that's a day before my 27th birthday. The number 27 has a special meaning to us so that's why we picked that date. My mom wants Jeff and I (and our dog and all our gliders and who knows what else we'll have by then!) to drive from Florida to Arizona and have the wedding there. My aunt and uncle and cousins are in Arizona now (they just moved there from Cali) so my parents wanted to drive there from Canada so we would all meet up and not only have a wedding but also a family reunion kinda deal. We've never seen the new house in Arizona but they got a pool and the whole bit (they're rich). But that's a LOOOONNNNGGGG drive and I don't think we'll do that. I'm trying to get everyone to come here to Florida but I dunno. Ok so there you go :)

Hey Andrew, maybe I'll stop by and say hello :-D

Last edited:
Male of course.

I'll fight my way through congress if I have to!

I wish you luck :)

Hey if you want to marry a sugar glider, by all means go for it! I'm behind this idea 100%

Back