Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A member long withdrawn

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I am new here, well came here last year so not new anymore, but came after you were gone I guess. Welcome back to the forum.

So who are you and what did you do to get banned? A nosey mind wants to know.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey a swimmer! I swam on my local Y team from elementary school through high school (my school didn't have a team unfortunately). Then when I got to college you actually had to be *good* to be on the team...so I haven't swam much since. What's your stroke? I did butterfly and IM a lot...
    -Emily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing what a few years will do for the maturity! Welcome back. Keep it up on the physical fitness. Easier to maintain as you get older than it is to have to get BACK into shape once you've lost it.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back, John.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectabilis73 View Post
    Right now I attend a local college. Books are rediculously expensive :| I think I just threw out $500+ on college books. Absolute waste. Well education isnt a waste. But its mighty expensive. But Ill get at least half back when the semester is over.. Hopefully.
    I wouldn't count on it. Publishers are coming out with new books every year rendering your edition useless to bookstores... You might be able to get a few bucks, maybe even 1/4 your money, but I wouldn't bank on half!

Quote Originally Posted by JB_OrchidGuy View Post
    So who are you and what did you do to get banned? A nosey mind wants to know.
    Yes! Noobs to the forum must know!

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like spec said when he joined he was 11. He was pretty much banned because of the lack of judgement that a person of that age has. If anymore about it is revealed it'll be up to Andy and Spec.

I must say again I really like the color of your name.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm not too sure we really need to talk about why he was removed from this community. But basically it was overall immaturity. I've continued to talk to him on AIM after we booted him. And it was my own idea to let him back for another "chance" since he has had those before, and some mods feel he doesn't need anymore. He is not here with full permissions. In fact, he barely has ANY rights. I even have to approve his posts before you guys can see them. (Part of that is me picking on him ) Really though, lets forget the past of this guy, and see what he can give to this community in the future. :-) It's amazing what a few years can do! And you're welcome for the rounding out of the post count
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed, the past is the past. Lets leave it.
    that makes no logic

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, remember the pill?

Woah uhhh... Lol when I first saw this I thought I was in a lucid dream or something lol.

Welcome! To be honest, you look like a completely different person! I remember a fat little redneck kid (no offense!) Wow lol, you've come a long way. Dude even your face looks different. How many years has it been?

COLLEGE? Wow you're just full of surprises! I didn't think that many years had passed! THE MILITARY! *passes out*

Wow lol, I used to think you were crazy but I guess you grew up ( and really I always thought you were 16 lol)

Ok dude, In a show of good faith , PM me and I'll set you up with some of my spare plants. Lately I've been giving a lot away so I'll set you up with some easy stuff.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast