What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOW Who is the weird one? :p LOL

Lol, yeah and then he got all pissed and thought I was lying about not being able to call him again lol

Sigh oh well. One year and I can use AIM again lol

NOW Who is the weird one? :p LOL

Ozzy,

800px-OstrichCartJacksonville1.jpg

Wanna race? My Ostrich to your gator

It's not a gator, it's a nile crocodile.

I don't know how long the race will be, I guess that'll depend on how hungry my croc is.

:nono: you'll have to catch us first

the skinny guy in the dumb hat looks tastier and easier to catch.

YA, about that. Im one of those people who only look good from a distance. Close up and head on, my fluorescent palps really become noticeable
070125-glowing-spiders_big.jpg

4 eyes LOL

:-))

lol! ozzy... so what is it like 2 months till april? i cant wait....

Oh yes, i cant till i turn 18 or so, i want to go across the southern states and hit all the hot spots... :-D places like NC Alabama Arizona, California... then up to the northern states back home... don't know how long of a trip it will be but i have to save up for it my self...

Should be fun, i really cant wait i hope to meet some Terraforum members. Would save some cash on the hotel part any ways

You can't have a party without me! Besides, I've already bought LifeAlert.

Yeah it's about 2 months until april. I can't wait either. Reptiles and cp's start waking up. It's going to be so much fun. This will be the first year I'll have my 4 wheel drive and kayak, so I hope to find some things I couldn't get to before.

Ozzy. You may have the record for meeting forum members, but you don;t have the record for meeting people from offline. I have got 20 way beat! LMAO But as far as forum members I have only met one forum member from another forum. She happens to be in my OS too. Heck I met my wifey online. I have also made a few good friends online as well.

And I didn;t want to know what he did to hold it against the guy. I am literaly just nosey. I think we all were a dumb kid at one point in time. It sounds like he has wised up and matured now.

southern states

The south? Pfffft they give us NASCAR and... cp's, i suppose. Bah

And SD is sooooo much better :)

Lol, I don't really like it here either. All we have going for us is the weather lol.

Finch whats wrong with Nascar? ??? Nascar helped end prohabition! He he he

Oh let me guess your an open wheel man. F1 racing or lamans or :poke: Wait a minute be pigeon racing. LMAO

Just messing with you Finch. I had to harass you. :poke:

Nascar rocks! :woot: Adnedarn, can I come visit you when I'm in Arizona getting married? Hey wanna come to my wedding?? Yeah lets do that! And then I wanna go lizard hunting. Ok cool! :-D

And SD is sooooo much better
\

Heck no thats what makes it funny, `cause SD sucks!

Well I have lived in a lot of different places, and I can tell you that there is no place better than the south. Thats why all the yankees and snowbirds are flocking here.

Back