Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A member long withdrawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A member long withdrawn

Hey, there.

I dont know if many of you from years gone by will remember me. I am sure a few do. I would hope. But members come and go and there are a lot of unfamiliar usernames here in the forum.

I joined when I was 11.. Well, I was a lurker. I didnt actually register until I was I think 12. First cp was a Nepenthes Spectabilis. It was the nep to have back in the day.. Second I grew was a drosophyllum. I remember begging for seeds on the trading post. Haha. I think Bonnie Dodds sent me some, from Alaska.. She still around here?

I dont think Ill talk about my past. I was a crazy kid. Addicted to artificial sweeteners

Lets see.. little update on me.. I still do CPs, not a lot, only a dozen or two down from some 300+ individual plants I had.. Well if you counted pygmies probably more like 500 haha. But they are small and easy to propagate. I probably had 1000 capensis.. But I dont count those a CP. Just a weed

I volunteer at the Monterey Bay Aquarium now. Which is fun. My dart frog collection passed when they got a pretty bad parasite infection. Which sucked. Maybe someday Ill start back up on those..

Right now my life IS lifting weights, running, swimming, and nutrition. I swim on the varsity team at a local HS. Call that medocre if you want, but whatever. Its what I like to do. Hope none of my old embarassing pictures of me are floating around here Anyone else work out?

BAM! haha. Cant rant on about working out without a muscle pic right

I like to listen to Metal

And sometimes I can be emo.. But thats why my friends love me! haha

My hair is getting long. Too long for andy. But I aint cutting it any time soon Actually I might do it just to get my swimming times down.. Ah well!

Allright. Allright.. So I posted that last picture just to annoy you andy. I know you dont like my long hair hahaha!

Training to join the Navy. I thought of being a scout sniper in the marines, since I know a few.. And also do HALO-HAHO. But I have a better chance for advancement in the Navy. I want to go SEALS, but at the same time I want to be an officer and be in the Med Corps.. Or maybe a SEALS officer. Hmm... Decisions, Decisions.. SEALS and S|Ss are pulling me in half trying to get me to do what they do. Any military people on here?

Right now I attend a local college. Books are rediculously expensive :| I think I just threw out $500+ on college books. Absolute waste. Well education isnt a waste. But its mighty expensive. But Ill get at least half back when the semester is over.. Hopefully.

I have a very tight schedule, so its hard to find time to get online anymore. But I hope to stay active. Id like to get a collection going again. Not so big that a plant just becomes a number.. But a few dozen individuals I can enjoy without many hours of matinence.

Yup. So yeah! Thats me.

Should be at BACPS selling raffle tickets in a few weeks. Look for me!

I might need a ride, though. Forbes goes by here on 101. Maybe I could hitch a ride up there? Take the bus back down.. Who knows. That would be chill.

So yea! Thanks Andy. Nice to be back on here!

John

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I could care less if you have long hair actually. BUT, I was raised that you can't get anywhere looking like *that* I understand your reasons though. If they are real... ;-) haha later.
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *rubs eyes*

*rubs eyes*

Humm i distinctly remember several mods saying not too long ago that you had used up that last of your... chances to be allowed back. Not sure what prompted the change, and it doesn’t really matter. I was not aware that you had that big of issues when you were younger between the mods and was shocked at your banning. I don’t know the full story so I do not judge. It’s a clean slate. Welcome back.
    that makes no logic

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know if many of you from years gone by will remember me.
    Hey welcome to the forums. I don't think I remember you but welcome back anyway. I'll see if I can find some of those old pics of you.

I like the color of your name, it fits with your long hair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    Hey welcome to the forums. I don't think I remember you but welcome back anyway. I'll see if I can find some of those old pics of you.

I like the color of your name, it fits with your long hair.
    :|

Same good ol ozzy. Haha..

Thanks for rounding my post count to 5 andy.. heh..eh *falls over

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woo hoo! Welcome back Spec! I think quite a bit has changed here since you were "banished" in... 2005 I think? Well Andy seems to think it's okay that you're here and he's head honcho now so it's alllll good!
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back old friend...
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was waiting for this to happen! WHOOOOOT!

Im trying to work out but we talked about that... lol

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast