What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Groups

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Do these do anything yet? If not, will they in the future?

What are they?

They are groups for the public. :-))

DUH!

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Last edited by a moderator:
Right in the profile section -

JustLikeAPill is not a member of any public groups

I know, I saw that and that's why I asked.

In a year i can finally use aim again! yay!

Gave my phone number out to a few people on TF and my rents FREAKED and so I can't use it anymore :(

gay! But hey youre parents gota do what they gotta do to think they are "protecting you"

Lol, yeah I know. Only 11 more months until I'm free of all parental constraints!

I REALLY need to get my learner's :( I'm so lazy.

I wasn't :offtopic:

Wow! you still haven't gotten your learners?

It's my topic and I say everyone is on topic (Can I do that? Lol, probably not)

Nope, I haven't even tried to get my learner's yet lol. I need to start studying the book.

I think if you start the thread then you have the right to tell ANYONE that they're :offtopic: Everyone who agrees say "I". I!

Don't make me change the name of this topic to make everything encompassed be on topic. lol!

All I know is that if I see that OT smiley one more time in this thread... :nono: lol

Clint, while a topic creator can say "I don't mind this progression," it's up to the mods in the end. Frankly, if the topic evolves beyond the first question I've got no problem. If it becomes a big discussion, you may want to make a new topic if only to make sure other members see it. :shrug:

Clint, being able to drive sure is nice. I know that I was dragging my feet during the whooooole process of getting a permit/license. I was busy with school and 'better' things. And the fact that I got nervous during my license examS (with an additional set of parenthases to exclamate the 's'.) :p Most of it is just logic. Go for it, you wont regret it, guaranteed!

(Disclaimer: No guarantee.) :-D

Lol, disclaimers are fun :)

Back