What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

announcement....

hello all! just an announcement to let you guys know that Nathan and I went to the courhouse and made it "legal" today. We is "officially" married! we are shorthanded at work though, so my hubby went to work afterwards. it's 7:30 in the evening now and he's still not done:-( . who the heck works on their wedding day? i don't work on fridays at all and my boss is coming in for me tomorrow so that's very nice of him.

on a plus note: i just filed my taxes. i'm getting the biggest return that i have EVER gotten! plus, they shorted my out of $750 on my last check, which i'm getting back. :boogie: now i can fix this:
IM000800.jpg

IM000799.jpg

yes, i can be ultra super mega freaking retarded. the garage wall jumped out and attacked my poor Pookie (Pookie is my chipped, turbocharged, beloved stupid round Beetle)

Congrats! That is very exciting! May you have many years of happiness and joy!
on a plus note: i just filed my taxes. i'm getting the biggest return that i have EVER gotten!
When I got married I was surprised by the large return we got that first year. It was quite nice! Buy yourself a nice wedding gift (or fix your car)!

xvart.

lol I was trying something out and I accidentally stumbled across this post but the organization was off so I thought this was the oldest post. :crazy:

In any case, congratulations on both the marriage and the money! M&Ms. :rolleyes:

Congrats!! I hope poor Pookie wasn't hurt toooo bad.

Congrats!

Congrats! And after your offspring eat you out of house and home, the Feds give you a Child Tax Credit, and Additional Child Tax Credit, and an Earned Income Credit. And for a couple weeks you feel like that was a great windfall.... until you add up how much the kids have cost ya for the rest of the year. But hey.... money is money and that gets a creditor (noose) off ya neck!

I thought you were already married. Oh well, congrats. I hope you two have a long and happy life together. If not look me up, I'll wait for you.

:-(

Congratulations, lol ozzy youre amazing...

Congrats bugfreak !

Poor ozzy always the optomist :( Hang in there buddy we'll find you a dirt lovin', runnin' from the law, fire lookout climbing kinda woman yet.

a dirt lovin', runnin' from the law, fire lookout climbing kinda woman

holy cow, my roommate is that woman! she took me fire lookout climbing once (but, due to my miserable luck I'm sure, we got caught). ahh, but she's already got a guy..

congrats bugfreak :-D

congrads

I dont have any newly married images so i found the one that was the closest fit....
mixed-smiley-047.gif

:jester:

thanks so much, you guys!

finch... it's a boy? ah, whatever! i like it the little thingie you posted. does this mean that i have to put my 230 lb man in a diaper now? i guess i could give it a try.

Back