Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My new experiment!

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ones with the big cone nozzles and squeeze triggers are mostly compressed CO2. Sometimes they add chemical foams to both types. You can get frost burns from the compressed CO2 and it sometimes even forms dry ice.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used yeast and sugar water for my smaller planted aquariums... back in the day LOL, they would generate a nice constant supply for 2-3 weeks, but man you talk about funky... when it came time to dump the old mix omg

had to walk up hill both ways to get to my aquariums, and scrape the yeast from the skin of grapes hehehehe

JLAP, I was watching a documentay about the dead sea area a couple weeks ago... one of the lowest places on earth (if not the lowest) anyhow... they talked about the israelis having ag setups there, because of the lower altitude C02 and oxy levels are 6% higher then most of the world... another cool fact, very little UV, you dont get sun burns there

Av

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JESUS CHRIST!

Ok, I JUST put my regulator on. BAM! Blew a hole straight threw the neck of it and SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Co2 started SPEWING out and I was just sitting there and my mom started SCREAMING and FREAKING out because she was afraid it would blow up and then my dad comes in and grabs it and RUNS outside and then later on I go back out and the tank was frosty and frozen and still going lmao.

it blew a HOLE right through it! I'm gonna take a pic lol. HOLY CRAP!

So, this experiment might be called off you guys. My parents are considering if I can get a new one or not. I might have to just get a refund and sell all of my other co2 stuff and buy Cp's with the money lmao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, I REALLY don't think my parents will let me have another I'm gonna TRY to convince them but after this i'm kind of thinking screw it lol

The hole is kind of hard to see due to the reflection of the metal, but it's easy to see in real life. You can even see straight through it! In this pic it's the dark spot towards the bottom.

Sorry for the messy house lol

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JLAP,

I think I would try to get a warranty replacement before I did anything else, sounds to me like they had pinched a diaphram or something during assembly, glad it didnt blow the glass in your face, always look away from a regulator when you first pressurize it

contact them and request a "Return Authorization". all they can say is no but they will probably say yes, generally this isnt isolated, they may have been a bad run of them

good luck,
    Av

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow! that's crazy!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh this is the second one I've bought! The first one became unsealed at the glass on the high-end gauge. This one blew blew gas in my face lol. It burned when I breathed it in when I gasped lol. Scared me lol.

My parent's aren't gonna let me get another one lol. I'm just gonna sell my other co2 equipment as well.

Watch them say they won't give me a refund/replacement because it has wrench marks on it.

Lmao, the tank frostbit my hand lol. It hurts still but I'm fine

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same mfg?

I definitely wouldnt do business with them again, next time go to a welding supply house and get commercial quality

assuming mom and dad ever let ya again

Av

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast