What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to Phoenix

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
I am so excited , for many reason. I am going to Phoenix for one of my niece's wedding on Feb 3rd.
While in that area I plan to see a couple of our forum members collections. Hey there Joseph and Andrew
I'll take pitures but i think they have already been posted.
This is near bliss, my favorite sister, my favorite brother, a wedding and viewing of 2 CP collections in 5 days or less.WOOOHOOOO
Lois

P S does anyone have a nerve pill they could fax to me. I am way too excited here.

This is near bliss, my favorite sister, my favorite brother, a wedding and viewing of 2 CP collections in 5 days or less.WOOOHOOOO

Sounds like you might need a vacation from a vacation with all that stuff you're doing in five days! Have fun and steal some cuttings for us... Oh wait... nevermind...

xvart.

Woooohooooo Lois! I know you will have a blast! Take lots of pictures and make sure to get some of Joseph and Andrew and his family (since we haven't seen any pics of Caiden since he was born :p ). Enjoy your trip! Travel safe! I'm looking forward to hearing about it. :)

Last edited:
Yes I agree, take pics! Have a great trip! Enjoy yourself! I've been wanting to ask Andrew for some new pics of Caiden, so make sure to take pics Lois :p Be safe!

P.S- PAK I like your reason for editing :p

Last edited:
Too bad Lois won't be at my house... She'll be at my green house. No family for her!! (Well, my parents if it's late enough in the day) Anyway, everything is dea... err... Dormant around my place anyway. :jester: Want pictures of Caiden? Find the correct post and ask there! Don't :offtopic: some one elses posts.... geesh :nono:

Want pictures of Caiden? Find the correct post and ask there! Don't :offtopic: some one elses posts.... geesh :nono:

Yeah PAK.....geesh! :nono:
Ok sorry I did it too :blush: Sorry Lois and Andrew :sorry:

I've made it to SURPRISE.Not quite Phoenix but near enough to know some of the Street names.
Almost got my ticket punched near San Bernadino. Somebody stopped quickly in front of me. Thanx to my quick right foot , great brakes on the car I was driving and the super defensive driver in the van behind us.I stopped before I hit the car in front of me.The van ended up, beside me on the shoulder.
My heart has finally stopped beating over a 100X /min
Did I mention that I hate driving in or near Los Angeles.

Woohoo! well on your way :) Good place to add I hate bad drivers :censor: Keep being safe.

Did I mention that I hate driving in or near Los Angeles.
No need for elaboration there...

My mother lives in Sun City West and I once sent her a photo of a parking lot after a wind storm or something, with cars tossed around and smashed into everything. She said it looked like their shopping centers on a normal day. Cities full of 90 year old drivers rock!

Stay safe Lois :)

Back