0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the very nature of that website, I can't take it seriously. As far as Jesus, It's not about christianity. You just have to believe in a higher power to get in. Any higher power.

This is just a big conspiracy dude.
    And It would be nice of you to converse with me, links are boring ; I think human interaction is much better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That website is from former masons it is worth a read not a cusory glance. They take blood oaths you know, so maybe they have something to say. I wanted you to hear things from the horses mouth. They can probably say it better than I.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cyclopse

I remember the Masons being mentioned in The DaVinci Code. They were mentioned only briefly, though. I also saw a documentary on them on the National Geographic this past weekend... I recall a Mason saying that they do have secrets, but the secrets themselves are exposed to the public; and all the public has to do is look hard enough to find them...
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is what I have done and they are definately intertwined with history. They have done much revisionist history and damage control through movies, National Treasure, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zappa, would you give me a quick run-through on the NWO and how it's bad? I did read it aswell, but it just seems SO out-there and paranoid. It also seems very christian-biased. Freemason's aren't about christianity, it's just about any higher power. Buddha, Braham, Allah, Christ, anything.

And Joosa, it seems pointless to have public secrets lol.

I've got my grandfathers masonic ring He wasn't in a cult, unless it was the colonel sanders cult lol. He looked JUST like him I swear lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, you said you want a one world government. According to God(Jesus) who you have said you don't believe in there will be just that in the end times brought about by a global conspiracy to worship The lord's enemy. No one will be able to buy or sell without taking the mark of the beast or the number of the beast (so you will have to join up or starve). That is pretty much it in a nutshell, with the exception of Christians(real ones) being killed for their faith as in China presently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this is a christian conspiracy? I thought it was just a conspiracy.

Ok, I don't believe in any of that but you do and that's fine. SO, I have a question. First let me say that i'm not working for the "enemy" lol. Ok, If the bible says it (and for the sake of argument I will say the bible is true) and it is inevitable then why fight it? It's going to happen anyway.

Lol, Ok for a gay atheist drug user ultra-libera like me, what will happen to me? lol Will I be killed, too?

Look at what a unified worldwide-government would accomplish. We could focus all of our collective energy into helping the poor and advancing technology! No more wars! No more killing! No more hunger! Hopefully no more aids or cancer with the advanced research we could do with the spare cash.

A digital currency would be great! No cash! It's not a mark of the beast to have a chip. As I understand it, you have to knowingly take the mark of the beast, not unknowingly. That's the whole principal of the mark is to knowingly accept it.

If it makes you feel better, this heathen won't worship anything or anyone Not even the enemy.