What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ban-Crazy

Dude.... Can someone say conspiracy theorist?

Do you believe our country is run my "reptile aliens", too?

No I don't believe in alien reptiles running things. We all know people run things. The people who put up websites about reptile aliens are trying to make conspiracy theorists look foolish. It's just a diversion from the politics of secret societies.

Dude, my grandfather was a freemason. They do mostly charity work.

It's just a dumb "brotherhood" club.

By the very nature of that website, I can't take it seriously. As far as Jesus, It's not about christianity. You just have to believe in a higher power to get in. Any higher power.

This is just a big conspiracy dude.
And It would be nice of you to converse with me, links are boring ; I think human interaction is much better.

That website is from former masons it is worth a read not a cusory glance. They take blood oaths you know, so maybe they have something to say. I wanted you to hear things from the horses mouth. They can probably say it better than I.

I remember the Masons being mentioned in The DaVinci Code. They were mentioned only briefly, though. I also saw a documentary on them on the National Geographic this past weekend... I recall a Mason saying that they do have secrets, but the secrets themselves are exposed to the public; and all the public has to do is look hard enough to find them...???

That is what I have done and they are definately intertwined with history. They have done much revisionist history and damage control through movies, National Treasure, etc.

Zappa, would you give me a quick run-through on the NWO and how it's bad? I did read it aswell, but it just seems SO out-there and paranoid. It also seems very christian-biased. Freemason's aren't about christianity, it's just about any higher power. Buddha, Braham, Allah, Christ, anything.

And Joosa, it seems pointless to have public secrets lol.

I've got my grandfathers masonic ring :) He wasn't in a cult, unless it was the colonel sanders cult lol. He looked JUST like him I swear lol

Well, you said you want a one world government. According to God(Jesus) who you have said you don't believe in there will be just that in the end times brought about by a global conspiracy to worship The lord's enemy. No one will be able to buy or sell without taking the mark of the beast or the number of the beast (so you will have to join up or starve). That is pretty much it in a nutshell, with the exception of Christians(real ones) being killed for their faith as in China presently.

So this is a christian conspiracy? I thought it was just a conspiracy.

Ok, I don't believe in any of that but you do and that's fine. SO, I have a question. First let me say that i'm not working for the "enemy" lol. Ok, If the bible says it (and for the sake of argument I will say the bible is true) and it is inevitable then why fight it? It's going to happen anyway.

Lol, Ok for a gay atheist drug user ultra-libera like me, what will happen to me? lol Will I be killed, too?

Look at what a unified worldwide-government would accomplish. We could focus all of our collective energy into helping the poor and advancing technology! No more wars! No more killing! No more hunger! Hopefully no more aids or cancer with the advanced research we could do with the spare cash.

A digital currency would be great! No cash! It's not a mark of the beast to have a chip. As I understand it, you have to knowingly take the mark of the beast, not unknowingly. That's the whole principal of the mark is to knowingly accept it.

If it makes you feel better, this heathen won't worship anything or anyone :) Not even the enemy.

It is a conspiracy against the whole world to degradate the true God and glorify everything the enemy stands for, and thus himself. It (NWO) ties in perfectly with bible prophecy. What we can do is be prepared:repent and believe The Gospel of Jesus Christ before God's wrath will be revealed. Forewarned is forearmed.

Please consider reading the bible prayerfully for yourself, maybe the Lord will have mercy and open up the scriptures to you.

I've read it cover to cover zappafan. I used to be a christian, like yourself minus the conspiracy theories.

I used to witness and pray and all of that. I was saved. I even converted a few people to christianity. Then I started thinking for myself. I gave my soul to god and took it back.

And you saying things to me such as that is the equivalent of me suggesting to you to worship satan and have anonymous orgies and do mainline narcotics. you have good intentions but not everyone is in line with you.

As far as glorifying what the "enemy" stands for, what's bad? Freedom? And not that eternal life in heaven stuff. Individuality? EQUAL rights? fun? free-thinking? Not stoning people to death? Not killing children as god has done several times in the bible?

Yeah, those sound absolutely horrible.

Look, it's totally fine with me that you are a christian. Do whatever makes you happy :) But please remember that not everyone is and that some people may take offense to "witnessing".

I'll give the bible one thing, this weather is crazy! lol.

I can never quite follow how these type threads go from lightbulb banning to yet another religious debate.

Masons ,politics, religion and freedom all tie together. Just watch the revisionist movie National Treasure.

Nah I don't want this to be about religion. I just asked about his theory is all. I'd like to steer clear of christianity because it just causes arguments.

And don't forget about the reptoid conspiracy which is auctually another conspriacy!

National treasure is was just a movie dude. Same with the Da vinci code (and they were both bad movies at that lol)

I can never quite follow how these type threads go from lightbulb banning to yet another religious debate.

It requires great skill and talent to turn lightbulbs into religion. :banana2:

One thing that I have learned in my short years is that it does absolutely no good to fight over religion... people will never agree to disagree over it.

While I'm not too religious... I do believe in the danger of a global totalitarian government

Back