Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sleep paralysis

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG your all going to hell for dreaming. You evil demons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow! are you sure that you were sober?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...you've been going to sites like Psipog, haven't you? I admit it had me intruiged but I gave up on it after a while. Just don't feel like putting enough effort into it. :P

I won't say that I think it's fake but it's probably not what everyone thinks it is.. like astro projecting.. I think those are just lucid dreams when you're still a little conscious. The one guy had his friend watch him and at one point when the guy was 'astro projecting' his friend left the room for a second and the 'astro projecting' guy said that his friend that was watching him had left the room which he couldn't have known if he was unconscious, BUT if he made a sound when his friend opened the door to leave he could've just dreamt to match the sound, I do that ALL the time.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your kind remarks Dave Yes I'm sure.

Lol, I've never heard of Psipog and I've been doing this since... atleast the 8th grade. I just took a hiatus from it.

Real AP is... I don't think it's a lucid dream because everyone who does it says pretty much the same things happen lol. Metaphysical or biological, it's still totally cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just kidding.

Yeah, I'm glad that I haven't had anything like that happen to me before.
    The strangest thing that has really happened to me is whenever I get up really quick I get really light headed and dizzy( but it feels cool)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If JLAP can slip into his own head like a vortex while sober, the word sober has a different meaning to him.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao omg that's funny lol

No seriously guys! It's all about the mind being awake while the body is asleep and it's like... biological processes and stuff lol. Or maybe it's metaphysical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection

Edit: I was just in the bathroom and starting thinking, what would a therapist say if I told him there's a vortex in my head and I leave my body? LMAO! I started laughing UNCONTROLLABLY and my mom was like "TED! CLINT"S LAUGHING BY HIMSELF IN THE BATHROOM!" Lmao, They got so upset LMAO

Omg that's so funny lmao!

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard of sleep paralisis before. from what I've read it can be quite terrifying. Oh, by the way lucid dreaming is way cool. I have been lucid dreaming on a regular basis now for about six years. I learned it by accident. For people that don't know what lucid dreaming is I can explain it. It's basically when you have total controll over your actions in a dream; rather than the dream being like a movie that you watch it's like a video game that you play. Sometimes I have such good lucid dreams that I can actually see the back of my eyelids while asleep. I still have a problem with waking up shortly after I become lucid but I think I'm starting to get better at that.

I have never astrally projected before although I'am a strong believer

Plasma have you learned to fly in your dreams yet? it's really fun, I suggest you learn that next. A word of advise; the more you read or talk about lucid dreams, the more you will have them, that has always been true for me. You know how if you watch a horror movie you dream about it. Lucid dreams are the same. Think about them during the day and you will more likely to experience them at night.

I personally classify Lucid dreams as scientific rather than metaphysical. They never really seemed like a psychic phenomenon to me personally. (But they're an awesome way to kill time during the night)

-JLAP, thats like me while I'm watching family guy. when my dad hears me from upstairs he's convinced I'm doing something "evil" He's like "Gabe, are you watching approprite television"
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast