Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sleep paralysis

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's like swirling fuzziness of the picture you were seeing then BAM you're there.

I just found a link to 2 free files that are binaural. If they have crappy new-age music or rain sounds or crap like that I won't use them. I hate that pink noise crap. I like binaural sound that's pure, maybe even a little static in the background but I hate that stupid flute playing or rain crap.

I've got an awakened minds cd floating around the house somewhere. If I can find it you can have it. Didn't do anything for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gnomad.info

try that. They are zip files and pretty large 81 mg's and like 61 mg's

I just listened a little bit to boxed nirvana and abyss and they have a little bit of pinkish noise but thank god it's no new-age crap music designed to "relax" you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clint you are a FOOL!! LMAO and

I about died when you said you mother said
    "TED! CLINT"S LAUGHING BY HIMSELF IN THE BATHROOM!"
    I used to dream I was flying when I was younger, but I haven't had those in a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG time. I used to feel like I was realy flying, and it was only a few feet off the ground, but still I was flying. I have severl dreams sometimes where I feel like I am controling the dream, but peoples faces are alway fuzzy and I have no clue who they are. I rarely talk in my dreams too.

I am going to read the wiki thing on Astro-projection and see if I can understand it more.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about the 'spirit guides' involved in astral projection? When do you meet them on a trip?
    What guards your body from other spirits when yours leaves it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always used to have false awakenings when I was in public school. :P I'd hear my mom waking me up and then I'd dream getting ready for school. She'd get so mad at me when I wasn't awake. xD Kinda made me mad too.

Clint, Psipog is this site mostly dedicated to make "psiballs" or balls of energy in your hand. There's videos of people moving paper and stuff with it but I could never even do the simple stuff, I just can't concentrate enough. Is it real? I have no idea, but I like to keep my mind open about these things, it's fun to think that it could possibly be real. It makes life a bit more interesting.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol josh, yeah my mom started to FREAK lmao! She had that tone like when she catches me stoned or about to die lmao. auctually that's not funny lmao. #$^

Whooo. A ball of Chi. AND a video? Man I am so impressed! Lol.

It is real. "Psi" is the same thing as chi or prana or ki etc etc. Tai Chi uses it. Yoga uses it. It's your life force energy and is collected in your chakras.

Zappafan, you don't need one. Or maybe we all have them but have to meet them first. I gtg to the accountants office w/my mom so i'll type more later.

EDIT: I think that most if not all "spirit guides" are just subconscious manifestations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FIRST of all, I have NO IDEA what ya'll are talking about, second, it's funny how Clint thought nobody would even reply to his thread and now it's almost 4 pages long and last but not least, I busted out laughing when I read what your mom said

Omg I said ya'll! That's not good.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least you aren't saying "aint".

Err I mean tar aint nuthin wrong with ya'll.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast