What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BCK!!! Steve!

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Wooooooohooooooooo...its the half century mark! :woot: Its your birfday, its your birfday, its your birf day! :-O :poke:

HAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a spectacular celebration for a wonderful milestone. Enjoy your day. Hope maybe you get some plants. But cake and big birthday wish are good too. :)

Happy B-day Steve.. hope you have a great day :)

Happy Birthday Steve! PARTY :banana2: :boogie:

Happy Birthday, Steve! Remember, no matter how many rings there are around your trunk, you're still a kid inside!

Thanks everybody! I didn't get any plants but I got the Complete Farside Collection by Gary Larson. Next to Calvin and Hobs, this is my favorite cartoon series. Reading them should keep me occupied for a day or two!

I LOVE Gary Larson. That guy has a sense of humor! My father (who always wanted to be a cartoonist) loved him too and I'd give him Far Side books for Christmas or birthdays. Laughing is a great way to celebrate a b-day. :D

That's Hobbes BCK!!!! An all time fav of mine. Have a great birthday, and may Hurricane Creek White find its way to your collection!!!!!!! One FINE S. leucophylla.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!! I always loved reading Gary Larson books :) Hope you had a great day!

i love The Far Side!!! those things ALWAYS crack me up!!! happy birthday dude!

Farside rocks!

Late congrats is laaaate! The point being, even though it's several days past your birthday, I hope that you had a great day. :)

Thanks guys! Between my wife's birthday (Jan 31), my birthday (Feb 1), and our 22nd wedding anniversary (Feb 2), it's been a fun couple of days :-O.

Happy belated birthday!

Jerry

Back