Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I need some help.....

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phissionkorps View Post
    I don't know how much it costs exactly, but its pretty cheap (in my opinion)
    I'm guessing it's much cheaper than a full blown wedding and reception! Congrats again!

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO!!! A little snowbird in the oven!! I think not, Jeff busted out laughing when he saw that, LOL! I can't have little snowbirds It's not a rush, it's a choice to make it happen sooner cause something came up

BTW it will cost $93.50 for the marriage license and $30 for the reception.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cause something came up
    I do not want to hear about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! Not only for the event itself, but also for striking a blow against the American wedding-industrial complex. My reception came in at just over $100, counting the tip, for about a dozen people in 1992. The best part (my wife & I agree on this, by the way) was my brother, who had changed to go fix something on his car, came back into the restaurant wearing too-tight pre-hip hop shorts. Unfortunately for him, the restaurant was also a popular gay hangout and men were eying him the rest of afternoon and he was probably wondering when people in CT became so friendly. Marriage license: $25. Wedding reception: $100. A memory like that: priceless.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol that's so funny lol

Lol CT lol

Congrats Niki

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cyclopse

Quote Originally Posted by herenorthere View Post
    Congratulations! Not only for the event itself, but also for striking a blow against the American wedding-industrial complex. My reception came in at just over $100, counting the tip, for about a dozen people in 1992. The best part (my wife & I agree on this, by the way) was my brother, who had changed to go fix something on his car, came back into the restaurant wearing too-tight pre-hip hop shorts. Unfortunately for him, the restaurant was also a popular gay hangout and men were eying him the rest of afternoon and he was probably wondering when people in CT became so friendly. Marriage license: $25. Wedding reception: $100. A memory like that: priceless.
    • [B]LOL that's great Wow you only paid $25 for the license in 1992. I'm gonna pay $93.50 plus $30 for the ceremony. Here in FL, ever since October 1998 or something, they have this thing where if you're getting married you have to first take a marriage course. It's about 4 hours long. You take the course then go to the courthouse and show them that you completed the course and you can get married that day (as long as it's in the hours they do the ceremonies). You only need to pay $63 for the license then and the ceremony is still $30. You have the option not to take the course but then it's $30 more expensive plus you have to wait 3 days to get married. I don't have to take the course because I am not a FL resident, I'm not even a US citizen yet. Jeff doesn't want to do the course, he doesn't really care about the $30 or the course, so that's why we're going down next Friday to get our license and then it will be more than 3 days till the 27th, also the marriage license expires in 60 days, so it's perfect Then right away I have to apply for a green card through marriage

• I have to buy something nice to wear now, oh no I need to also have nice nails and hair. I like to wear shorts and comfy clothes, I NEVER wear dresses or skirts, I'm gonna look so dorky
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh god come on. It's your wedding day. Please don't wear a sweat shirt and shorts.

Then again it's your special day.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna look so dorky
    Yes but thats a given.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast