What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DA BEARS

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
DA BEARS
Chicago
yup:banana2:

Da bears are currently LOSING.

I think this will go down in history as the Fumble Bowl.

Da Bears lost. Colts won.

Da Who ?? I heard on the radio this morning that all the "Bears Superbowl Winners" preprinted t-shirts are being donated to several 3rd world countries, Uganda for one. Maybe Grossman can find a supporter down that way:mad:

DA Bears live in DE woods.
Bears can't play football. Dere claws will pop DE ball!

Well how do you think baby horses play? They can't grab the ball with their hoofs.

I have never in my life watched football before, so yesterday was my first ever, and it happened to be the Supr Bowl of course, and I must say that the half time show SUCKED! I don't like prince. Anywho, who watched the PUPPY Bowl yesterday?? That was WAY more exciting, especially the half time kitties :p

That's because football is an "American" sport. :-))

HAHAHA you're sooooo funny :-O I love Nascar though :boogie:

Then who was the sponsor for many years?

What is this a quiz?? I'll have to ask Jeff cause I have no idea what you're talking about, lol. All I know is that I love Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon and I hate Dale Jr and of course I HATE Tony Stewart! Jeff and I like the drivers who every other American hates, and hate the ones Americans love :-D We like to be different ;)

Point proven. Any real fan would know the answer to that question.

I'm a REAL fan! I know it, LOWES, well that's for Jimmie Johnson and Du Pont for Jeff Gordon, Home Depot for stupid Tony Stewart (We don't shop there,lol) Is that good enough?

Just digging the hole deeper. The fact that you don't know what i mean proves my point.

Good for you! Now stop taking over someone else's thread! GEEZE! :offtopic:

Is that the Canadian way to spell Geez?

Hendrick?

Back