What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Geowoodstock5

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I know that there are quite a few people here that is into Geocaching. I was wondering if any member here plans to go to GW5. I'm going. I hope to see other cp'ers there too.

If you don't know what GW5 or geocaching is google it.

Awesome! I can't wait to hear all about it. Hope you have a great time.

xvart.

So does this mean I'm going to be the only cp'er there?

:-(

hmmm, seems to be an intresting sport, wish i ahd the time to do it with college and all.

I'm thinking of going. Its not that far away.

Just think...you could get some good geocaching experience AND you wouldn't be that far from CPs! What more could you ask for?? (Except maybe some good rocks...). Hmmmm...I wonder if there are any rock shops in Raleigh....

Awww...nobody else interested?? :(

There are some rock shops in greensboro. I also heard that you can buy rocks from the guys hanging around the bus stations.

Those rocks cost more and aren't as pretty. lol

Bound to be a rock shop in Raleigh. Raleigh isn't a small place.

Well the girls that hang around the bus station sem to love em. They'll do anything for em.

Geocaching.. like collecting rocks and stuff?

That'd be me. :D

I've been buying em since I was little, I have a whole box full of em!

For a while I was actually going to be a geologist, but I changed my mind 400 times.

Geocaching has nothing to do with rocks.

I sell you a whole box of sparkly rocks I found near a railroad track.

Actually I have some really cool rocks I picked up along a railroad track. One looks like a perfect slice of layer cake. And one has a perfect "A" on it and one has a perfect "E". So I need to find I, O and U and I'll have vowels rocks. :D

Chrono...what kind of rocks do you have?? You bought them and then threw them in a box?

I have mostly storebought polished rocks. I just buy them and put them in a box where I keep them "safe".

And whoa.. geocaching sounds cool. :D

Back