What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TerraForums cup

NOTE: Yahoo! Fantasy Sports will perform scheduled server maintenance beginning Thursday, February 22nd, at 10:00pm PST, and ending Friday, February 23rd, at 4:00am PST. You will not have access to Yahoo! Fantasy Sports games at this time. Thank you for your understanding.

What... no smack talk from the last race? Woohoo, I'm on the board and not in last place. Maybe this should be pinned for the season.

Dyflam...did you say you wanted someone to smack you?? :slap: :D

I haven't been able to check the score AND I missed the race so I don't know how I did. :(

I can't look from the office. They have it blocked. I guess because the word "fantasy" is in it. :mad:

If you want to know how you did, I'll tell. Lets justs say that I whooped your butt cause I got more points than you. HEHE.

Oh yeah I guess I have to add that since you lucked up last week and got a lot of points, and because Krochetkat didn't do too good this week you are currently in first place. But I'm gaining fast on you. I moved up 2 spots and I'm only a few points behind you.

:-O :rookwoot: :clap:

Ooops...I'm not supposed to be here. Working on a freelance job. :tired:

The last race of the season was today. Most of the season I spent racing door to door with Lauderdale. It was some great competition. It's been a long fun season and I can't wait until next years season starts in February. I hope to get more members in on this thing. Thanks to the members that signed up this year, you're all welcome to come back. I'll post the info to join here as soon as it's ready.

Who won?!

xvart.

:banana2:

Most of the season I spent racing door to door with Lauderdale.

I haven't seen the results yet but I will point out that I was beating all the boys (and girls) for the first 7 races. I began to lose my toe-hold when my keyboard died and I didn't have computer access. So...yeah MOST of the season...not the first part! :-P-:

It was fun...but too many people wimped out on the cup. I hope next year more people will play.

Nascar fantasy racing is really fun.

This was a fun racing season. Congratulations on your win Ozzy.
Thanks for inviting all of us back next season.
That was one hard charge VFT guy put on the last six races. Close but no cigar.
I hope you all come back next year and we can gang up on Ozzy.
I began to lose my toe-hold when my keyboard died and I didn't have computer access.
No excuses next yer PAK.
Only 90 days to Daytona!

"It is not whether you win or lose, it is how you play the game."
I don't know who said that but he is a wuss. That is BS. I hate to lose.:censor:

I began to lose my toe-hold when my keyboard died and I didn't have computer access.

Yeah, yeah, PAK. Excuses are like butts; everyone has one and they all stink.

xvart.

ROFL Are you implying something about my butt...or my knowledge of racing? :p

I thought I did pretty good considering I don't know nuthin' about it. lol

There's always next year. 90 days? Someone counting?? :rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah, PAK. Excuses are like butts; everyone has one and they all stink.

No her butt smells quite nice and flowery.

I thought I did pretty good considering I don't know nuthin' about it. lol

No, this is your 3rd year watching nascar. You know the drivers and the tracks. This is your second year playing the yahoo fantasy league, with the same rules . So I don't want to hear that you didn't have any good drivers to pick. We all had the same rules and the same driver to choose from. You did have a problem with your mac. Surprising that during the time your mac died you gained A LOT of points. In fact you even had the most points of any of us during that time.

I can't wait to beat you for the 3rd year in a row.

Now wait a minute! This past year was only my SECOND year watching NASCAR and the first year was only a partial year (the last half). That doesn't compare to all you guys who have followed racing and the drivers for many many years and know all the tracks and who won where. I don't remember who won what races last year. Geez...you're giving my memory far too much credit. :-))

And I wouldn't know what my butt smells like...its always behind me. :p

Back