What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPs and Celebrities

Hahahha No, but I am working on a 6 foot tall alien... maybe you can put it in the yard to scare them away?

Well the snowbird is not in my yard, at least not yet. If it ever does come into my yard I'm going to call 911 and run out the back door screaming like a little girl.

Well the snowbird is not in my yard, at least not yet. If it ever does come into my yard I'm going to call 911 and run out the back door screaming like a little girl.

SEE! You ARE a wussy :p BTW I'm not an IT!

Is he afraid of aliens? hehehe

No I'm only scared of a certain snow bird.

Call me first!!! I will grab the camcorder and we can put it on YouTube. Who knows... maybe it will start a trend! :) Sounds like the group would love to see it :p

Ok then, kat will you krochet me?

Call me first!!! I will grab the camcorder and we can put it on YouTube. Who knows... maybe it will start a trend! :) Sounds like the group would love to see it :p

OMG great idea! Wouldn't we all love to see 0zzy running away from me while screaming like a little girl?? :-O

That's nasty you two take that kind of talk elsewhere.

Ok then, kat will you krochet me?

Hahahah I am rolling here. Broken backspace key and all. It would probably be more efficient just to take a photograph and blow it up to lifesize... hide it in the bushes. hehehe Then the neighbors can join in the fun! :p

It would probably be more efficient just to take a photograph and blow it up to lifesize..

A life size snowbird pic is a very scary thought.

What a interesting discussion

Religion... I stay out of that because I think everyone has right to choose what they believe in and it is none of my business.

Ya but dont worry, each and every one of us are willing to tell you how it ought to be. Ya'all know how it is. Its a great show and all. Be shure to bring popcorn
food-smiley-007.gif

What a interesting discussion

Ya but dont worry, each and every one of us are willing to tell you how it ought to be. Ya'all know how it is. Its a great show and all. Be shure to bring popcorn
food-smiley-007.gif

Hahaha Boy oh boy what have I gotten myself into?

PAK is Bette

After all these years! My secret is out! I've really been lucky that those who have met me didn't rat me out.

You are the wind beneath my wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggssssssss! Errr...something like that.

:-))

Last edited:
Oh my Kat, you're very welcome!

Now If I only knew what I did to deserve thanks.... I'm sure it's not my short term memory coming into play....

Speaking of Bette , I used to watch Hocus Pocus over and over and over when I was a kid lol. It's the best disney movie ever!

Why should anyone hate Ozzy? Does he bite the heads off of bats or something? ??? I'm fairly new here so I haven't noticed anything "hateable" about Ozzy.

ozzy.gif

That image brings back memories

Speaking of Bette , I used to watch Hocus Pocus over and over and over when I was a kid lol. It's the best disney movie ever!

Hahhaha I did too... but I wouldn't have been a kid :blush: I still get that "Come Little Children" song stuck in my head from time to time.

I love children-------especially roasted. The open pit on a spit method. TAY STEEEEE!!!!

Back