User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you color blind? Get tested and find out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow! I guess that that's what the good side of what would have happened if the baseball bat that my brother threw at me had connected

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know i've heard of color blind people who were once not color blind seeing colors that don't auctually exist. And they can't explain it to people who can't see them because it would be like trying to explain blue or red to a person who can't see anything.

The human brain is a miraculous thing indeed. If we could only see UV the whole WORLD would look different

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish that I could see colors that didn't exist.

In addition to all the normal ones.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cyclopse

Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    You know i've heard of color blind people who were once not color blind seeing colors that don't auctually exist. And they can't explain it to people who can't see them because it would be like trying to explain blue or red to a person who can't see anything.

The human brain is a miraculous thing indeed. If we could only see UV the whole WORLD would look different
    Yes it is truly difficult to explain. I have always thought that I see what anyone else sees, but my brain’s interpretations of the colors are not the same, but I cannot prove that. So… I guess this leaves the door open to what Clint mentioned… and I may see colors that no one does see or that “my colors” are switched around.
    -Joel from Southern California

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Years ago I was in a park somewhere and someone who worked there said a color blind person had been there the day before and had seen snakes everywhere. People with normal vision get fooled by the snakes' coloring/camouflage and don't see them as easily.
    Oh my! That is NOT good to know...
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can tell you that I am with out taking a test... I'm trichromatic. I can only see the three primary colors: red, green, and blue. In my 23 years I've learned how to guess correctly what "color" normal people would call things about 90% of the time, but it's still interesting.

When I bought my blue-green car four years ago, it was really overcast and grey, so the car kinda reflected that, so I thought it was Ford's color Dark Shadow Grey. About three weeks later, the sun came out and I saw that it was Pacific Green.

Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post

This is true. I can see hues of red, green, and blue in places where there is no color, especially medium grey, it IS green to me, which should make some sense because green is at the center of the visible spectrum. I really and truely have a very hard time seeing colorless things.

Oh how I wish I could see the screwed up world you guys live in!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my worst fashion disasters was when I put on black cargo pants and a green t shirt.

Turns out they were dark green pants and I thought they were black

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's so gay.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast