What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANNA NICOLE!!! GOD@#$%

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Anna Nicole died in florida. %#%&$&%!~!!!

We know it was an overdose. Maybe even a trimspa overdose.

You know it was an OD.

Man I'm SO SAD ABOUT THIS!

Man I'... god.

Crikey :0o:

Looks like she never got the money then ???

This is wild. I was just talking to a couple students I work with and they mentioned how all the guys on their floor were upset about Anna. I said, "Anna?" And they were like, "ANNA NICOLE SMITH DIED!" What a tragic end to a tragic story. Her son just died and she just had a baby and we don't know who the father is...

Not that I really care because I'm not that interested in celebrity news/gossip but I hope that the raging chemical fire downtown covers the radio waves so my wife doesn't hear this and I can be the first to tell her. She always gets mad when I can't keep my celebrity news straight and I love being the first to know something.

It's too bad about her new child, though. It will be interesting to see how this shapes out.

xvart.

It is sad. She was a character. And her poor newborn baby. :(

Well...I guess she fulfilled her prophesy about being so close in spirit to Marylin Monroe. Similar deaths and similar ages.

my only question is are they burying her as is or will all that silicone be recycled?

That seemed kind of cold.

:grin:

my knee hurts and im on good drugs....................seemed funny as hell to me :grin:

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, THAT WAS SO UNCALLED FOR!

:-))

my only question is are they burying her as is or will all that silicone be recycled?

food-smiley-024.gif

Thats so bad. I have no love for her, but deaths are still no laughing matter. So why am i still chuckling?

I remember that time she had sex with a ghost....
She was colorful.

ya thats the first thing i think of when i see ghosts too :0o:

Or not..

As far as I know, the baby's daddy is her lawyer & there is the possibility that foul play is afoot. Rember she was still battling her stepson for the lion's share of that fortune. There is the possibilty that he's counting on everyone thinking that is was an obvious OD, maybe taking out her son first the same way. Ya never know...

She has sex with a ghost??

Ok I'm glad, but did she or didn't she have sex with a ghost??

She says she did.

She said it was the best Phantasm she's ever had.

LMAO!!!!!! :-)) :-))

Back