What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANNA NICOLE!!! GOD@#$%

There is the possibilty that he's counting on everyone thinking that is was an obvious OD, maybe taking out her son first the same way. Ya never know...

Weren't all the prescription drugs in her lawyer boyfriend's name?

Ok I'm glad, but did she or didn't she have sex with a ghost??

Wasn't is allegedly Marilyn Monroe's ghost? I think she was in the Joe DiMaggio suite when she died or something like that, and Joe DiMaggio was also tied to Marilyn Monroe...

xvart.

Ok so you're telling me that Anna Nicole Smith had sex with Marilyn Monroes's ghost?! Well they're both ghosts now, I wonder what they're doing right now :0o:

um cept there are no such things as ghosts, so that would be a no

Yes there are! There's a ghost that lives in my house! I see it all the time! He's ugly, but he leaves us alone so it's ok.

Last edited:
... you are one of a kind, trapper.

Is that a good thing? I've been told that I'm "special" :blush:

So far they say she had no drugs in her stomach so it wasn't an OD. The Rx drugs weren't hers. They haven't found a cause of death but have ruled out foul play although the case is still "open."

Some drugs such as GHB only last a few hours.

I totally believe in ghosts.

um cept there are no such things as ghosts, so that would be a no

Finch................i believe in ghosts...............ive got one real pain in the arse one at the shop..............causes more frustrations than you can believe..........

Anna Nicole Smith? Sex with Marilyn Monroe's ghost? Where was I during Inside Edition? Oh, right, trying to have a life. I don't believe ghosts exist or that they don't. But, given the universal belief in spirits across so many cultures, I think the skeptical inquirers who say there are no ghosts might be a little too closed minded. When it comes to ghosts, I'm agnostic.

Now Zsa Zsa Gabor's 8th husband, a Prince, says he's the baby's daddy.

I wonder why Americans know so little about the world.

Now Zsa Zsa Gabor's 8th husband, a Prince, says he's the baby's daddy.

And that's funny! I'm Hungarian, so I know all about Zsa Zsa Gabor. My dads name is Gabor.

Hey maybe he's your grandfather.

we had "ghosts" at our old house, Jimscott has a do-not-bloom-little-sandersonii blue-ghost :D :D :D i kid. i have no idea what could have happened. but supposedly the 3 guys who claimed they were the baby's father have all tested negative.... she wa sin playboy right? maby the Hef has to do somthing with it :-)) :-D
Alex

EDIT: or maby...the crypt keeper!! aka her deceased billionaire husband

Hey, he died a happy man and I say that's worth all the money in the world.

I dont appreciate being called closed minded, bruce. Untill i see a valid scientific evidence published in a reputable scientific journal, i will continue to believe so. Many cultures aslo believe in various creation tales, or how the heavens came to be (a upsidown bowl with pinholes in it is the sky?) Does that mean that they are right? No... not at all, so that argument is flawed.

LOTS of people have seen ghosts, even skeptics and people who didn't want to see them, and if you lack the technology to measure something that does not mean it doesn't exist. Doesn't mean it does, either though lol.

Isn't it weird how people can see them same ghost without knowing each other or knowing that a hotel is haunted or something? Isn't that just a wee-bit strange?

Or aliens. Look at all of the eye-witness accounts and photo's that can't be explained by scientists and skeptics. Sure it's not published in a reputable journal but it doesn't mean it isn't real.. yet again doesn't mean it is either lol.

Back