What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wish me luck!

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Jeff and I are going to get our marriage license in half an hour, wish me luck! It's going to be a bit harder since I'm not a US citizen. I'm nervous :0o:

Good luck!

Wow, 15 people viewed this and only one person said something...I feel so loved, lol....ok whatever. Thanks Schloaty ;) Well it was super easy! I think they would give ANYONE a license, it was way too easy. So yay on Feb-27th I will be Niki Smith woohoo!

Last edited:
Congratulations.

Hear that Ozzy ?! Your clock is ticking down till the Fl. snowbird is out of your reach ! Speak now or forever hold your ?

Congrats Niki, now you gotta stay here :)

Hear that Ozzy ?! Your clock is ticking down till the Fl. snowbird is out of your reach ! Speak now or forever hold your ?

Congrats Niki, now you gotta stay here :)

LMAO! :-)) That was great! I can't wait to see 0zzy's response ;)

Well I'd like to stay in the US but maybe not in Florida. I like Florida a lot but my family is so far away. My parents and all my friends are in Canada and my aunt/uncle and cousins are all in Arizona. Sooooo.... we're thinking about moving to Arizona, sorry Adnedarn, hehehehe :p

Jeff and I are going to get our marriage license in half an hour, wish me luck! It's going to be a bit harder since I'm not a US citizen. I'm nervous :0o:

Ooooh Congratulations!!!!! (and good luck!)

Thanks Kat! It went really well :)

Thanks Kat! It went really well :)
I'm glad it went well for you guys. Did you go out and have a large breakfast/lunch to celebrate afterwards?

No Joossa, Jeff had to go to work right away :(

Kat that would be so awesome!!! :banana2:

Please give my condolences to Jeff.

it makes me smile when i see that every single one of Niki's posts is a different color. :D Congrats!!! and good luck!
Alex

it makes me smile when i see that every single one of Niki's posts is a different color. :D Congrats!!! and good luck!
Alex

Seriously? Why? I like to be different :) Thanks Alex!

well just becasue it IS different. no one else uses color... ill trey it out :D
Alex

Wellllll, ok, I suppose I can share my colors with you :grin: But if anyone asks, I started it! :boogie:

Back