What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hedgehog shots

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
Besides I'd roll on her and kill her lol.
I'm sure she would firmly let you know that you were on top of her.

[gentle poking] "Excuse me, um... excuse me, you are laying on top of me..." [more gentle poking].

Really most of the time her quills are laid flat and she'll let you pet her and kiss her all over lol.

Pet in one direction... front to back. It's like wiping a baby's bottom. lol.

Hedgehog's are really prone to obesity in captivity.

LOL. That is hilarious. Get them to run on the wheel more than five hours a night!

By the way, what is her name? Did I miss it somewhere in this thread?

xvart.

Oh it's Pippi :)

No auctually she loves for me to pet in the opposite direction and fluff her quills up. She'll lay down and let me do that for like an hour lol.

When she gets mad or you wake her up she hisses and headbutts you. It's so cute lol.

My mom is afraid of her lol. Once she was wearing perfume and she started licking her and then bit her and wouldn't let go lmao. When they do that they make a froth then spread it all over their quills. No one knows why they do that for sure.

Ohhhhh...I realize I misread your comment. You said "when she sleeps on me" and my alzheimer mind saw that as "when I sleep with her." DUH. :blush:

Yea the food thing is the same with ferrets, ferret food is good for them but its no different than Kitten food.

Allot cheaper, how expensive if "hedg" food?

If you put a light over them at night they will sleep then and be active during the day.

It's a mean trick lol.

I remember when I got her more people were looking at her than the Coatimundi :) I was so proud lol

people have done that with little sugar gliders. i think its mean :censor:
Alex

Last time I petted a Hedgehog the quills didn't feel that sharp. But then again I do have pretty caulised hands.
When she sheds her quills, how much does she shed? are they like all over your house?

No just one every now that then :)

I think the HH food was like 7 a pound cody.

Sorry I'm late, just got back from school....OH MY GOD, THAT THING IS SO CUTE!!!(you don't want to be around me when I baby talk to animals, it's horrible lol.) Hey, how old is she?

... Just an estimate, about 9 or 10 months.

I didn't know she was so young, when did you get her?

Last summer some time.

Back