What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where my wedding ceremony will be.

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Jeff and I decided to have our wedding ceremony at our favorite park instead of the courthouse because we really want our dog Taylee to be there, so we're having it at her favorite park. It's called Wilson's Landing Park, it has a big river running through it, it's called the Wakiva River. There is a little platform that you can go on and look at the river. It's very pretty. I couldn't find any images of it on the net (or in my personal pics) so here is a link to a satellite map of the park. The blue you see is the rooftop of the park office, that path leads down to the river, the river is on the left, it's a large green and black thing. If you scan out a bit, to the right you will see the parking lot and a covered picnic/BBQ area, it has a huge field behind it that Taylee loves to run in. I don't know how I'm going to get pics cause it will be just me, Jeff, Taylee and the Pastor. I really want pics though :( Also we need witnesses and we don't have anybody coming to our ceremony so I'm not sure what to do there. I'm calling some churches on Monday.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=387+M...702,-81.418294&spn=0.003807,0.007317&t=k&om=1

That sounds fantastic. Very beautiful description. I'm sure it will be something you can think back with fond memories for years to come.

xvart.

Thanks! Oh I'm sure it will be a blast, I just wish someone would be able to take pics for us :(

Ahhh, that sounds just wonderful :)

Jeff and I decided to have our wedding ceremony at our favorite park instead of the courthouse because we really want our dog Taylee to be there, so we're having it at her favorite park. It's called Wilson's Landing Park, it has a big river running through it, it's called the Wakiva River. There is a little platform that you can go on and look at the river. It's very pretty. I couldn't find any images of it on the net (or in my personal pics) so here is a link to a satellite map of the park. The blue you see is the rooftop of the park office, that path leads down to the river, the river is on the left, it's a large green and black thing. If you scan out a bit, to the right you will see the parking lot and a covered picnic/BBQ area, it has a huge field behind it that Taylee loves to run in. I don't know how I'm going to get pics cause it will be just me, Jeff, Taylee and the Pastor. I really want pics though :( Also we need witnesses and we don't have anybody coming to our ceremony so I'm not sure what to do there. I'm calling some churches on Monday.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=387+M...702,-81.418294&spn=0.003807,0.007317&t=k&om=1

Thanks! Oh I'm sure it will be a blast, I just wish someone would be able to take pics for us :(

Get Ben since he now has a bunch of new camera equipment. lol.

xvart.

Where does Ben live? :-D

I'll be a witness, I was planning to be in that park that day anyway for some snowbird hunting.

Will you be my flower girl 0zzy?

If I get to shoot some snowbirds I'll gladly wear a dress.

Why do you want to kill me? Especially on my wedding day!

Jeff is paying me.

Ok fine, just make it a headshot, preferably behind the ear.

What? you're not going run? That takes all the challenge out of it. Thats no fun.

Wow, ozzy. Erm....

Congrads. Have you decided what flowers to have in your Bouquet? Mother had white moth orchids. What will yours be?

I don't run, lol. So it's either behind the ear or nothing.

Thanks Finch :)
I'm not going to have any flowers. It's just going to be me, Jeff, our dog and the Pastor. Who's going to hold my flowers? I don't need flowers :p

I'm aiming for your toes and will slowly work my way up.

No flowers?!

I want sarracenia and gardenias and orchids and .... pink stargazer lillies at my wedding! Stargazers are my favorite :)

And I want condom balloons like in Steel Magnolias.

JLAP, you're breaking the code of honor. I picture women everywhere saying, "finally, a male who takes an interest in wedding planning; why does he have to be gay."

LMAO!!!!

Oh my god that's so funny lmao.

I wanted to have a Nascar wedding and I wanted my bride to carry a bouquet of snakes.

Of course I got neither.

Back