What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guy's Rules

Its so fun to watch you guys cavorting with glee. Its ok. We know how children are. :rolleyes:

:nana:

That's suppose to be an insult? LOL

Ugh you guys are gross.

Farting, adjusting yourself, burping, that's all just gross.

God guys, I'm not an effeminate pansy but those are just manners... I'd never do any of that if someone else was around.

Leaving the seat up is good, though :) Easy access if you need to puke.

Its so fun to watch you guys cavorting with glee. Its ok. We know how children are.

Well, men remember how to have fun as they age....Apparantly women forget. Too bad for you! :p

And JLAP, shame on you! Farts have always been funny, are funny, and will always BE funny. Nothing you can do about that.

Heck, even my WIFE laughs at a good fart. Especially if I give it some theatics.

Egh that is gross dude lol

They are only funny if you're drunk or high lol

EDIT: Has anyone ever noticed how I put a a whole line between each of my sentences? Lol I just noticed that.

I'm stupid lol

Nah, it makes your posts easier to read!
One thing I will hafta disagree with here is the color thing, seeing as I mostly match colors at work in the Fashion biz.. gotta good eye for it.
An most of those colors called "summer breeze" or whatever are the same colors as the "placid lake" of like two seasons before. Just with a slight change.
And my GF is usually the farter in the fart joke...

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong.

That one should be:

1. When a woman asks a man "What's new with you?", he says "Nothing", the woman should assume that there are various events going on in his life, he just doesn't want to tell you about it.

:D

I think it should read.

1. When a woman asks a man "What's new with you?", he says "Nothing", the woman should know that nothing is what he is doing at that very second. He may have done a lot during that day, but that is not the question that she asked. She asked "What is new" What happened hours earlier is now old news and no longer considered "new"

JLAP my friend burped the ABC's and the little jingle the other day...

classic, i havent laughed at that before cause every one can do it... maybe it has been so long.

I know no manners...

Ozzy youre Change should be known to every woman in the world

Maybe it's just me but I never change the toilet paper rolls when they go out. I sorta just leave 'em there and use a different bathroom instead. Even though I've never been yelled at for it, I saw a lady on T.V. get angry about that, so they all must be like that.

:banana2:

-Ben

1. When a woman asks a man "What's new with you?", he says "Nothing", the woman should know that nothing is what he is doing at that very second. He may have done a lot during that day, but that is not the question that she asked. She asked "What is new" What happened hours earlier is now old news and no longer considered "new"

Well I have learned something today. Its seems when conversing with men, you have to make sure you carefully word your sentences down to a level that a 4-year-old girl could understand.

Well I have learned something today. Its seems when conversing with men, you have to make sure you carefully word your sentences down to a level that a 4-year-old girl could understand.

lol. Now, do 4-year old girls have higher comprehension skills than 4-year old boys? Or does this fit right in with the topic at hand? lol. Speak slowly into the microphone so everyone can understand you.

xvart.

"Hey thanks dude! High five!"

Or you could read one of the rules and remember that we a) aren't mind readers, b) one word answers (usually yes or no) are exceptable to almost any question and c) we hear what you say. We don't infer. We learned a LONG time ago that trying to guess what you mean is always a no-win situation, so we go by the letter of what you say, like lawyer.
:p

Blame the person standing next to me for adjusting me?!

xvart.
Sure! Something like, "Sorry officer, I'm just so irresistable they couldn't keep their hands off!" might do the job.

Ya know, we are a family of 6, with just one daughter and three sons. We kept the toilet seat down. Do you know what the results in? A lot of frustration and toilet seats that got peed on by the youngest boys. But Rachel flew the nest last March, so it's my wife and 4 males. Why should we keep the seat down? 7 times out of ten, the seat needs to be up!

Addendum to the original, from a guy's perspective: When you're wrong.... you're wrong. When you're right... you're still wrong!!!

Back