Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Let's pick on the Canadians

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eye luv Canada. Super people! And know D. linearis when they see one. Would you?
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only 'cause they don't have the CP diversity we do hehehe

My childhood friend was canadian and she was the biggest, dumbest bimbo i've ever seen in real life lol. think Britney spears lol. Of course they aren't ALL like that.

Hey atleast they get pot and gay marriage. Canada is what america will become, hopefully in my lifetime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill be honest most Canadian girls a cute. Pot is legal, I'm moving to Ontario.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dude she was hot as the sun, and i'm gay so that's saying a LOT! Last time I spoke to her she was moving back to west edmonton or some crazy canadian parallel dimension like that. To be honest she was REALLY smart and in honors classes, she was just ditzy and didn't have any common sense lol

i'd LOVE to move to canada if it wasn't a frozen wasteland.

I just went to a canadian forum to look for american jokes, and 3 of the newest 5 topics were " British women have the biggest breasts in Europe" and "How can we get rid of our sinfulness?" and "Who am I ? Where do I come from? Where am I going?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd move to Canada in a heartbeat. Since someone has already mentioned our Newfoundland neighbors, has anyone tried Screech? It's a truly evil rum and might be the reason why Newfoundland never became as popular of a tourist of destination as Hawaii or the French Riviera. Others might blame the weather, but I think it's the Screech.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol JLAP...

Yea South western Canada isn't that bad... Kinda nice actualy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    West Edmonton is southwestern Canada?!? Only from the perspective of whatever the Northwest Territories is called now.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Okay, okay, how's aboot a REAL Canuck posts in here (trapper went to the warm side)

First- that joke didn't make any sense Ozzy, I think it was an attempt at non-sequitir humour

Second- it is NOT a "frozen wasteland", not where I live anyways, I am actually south of a few members here from the mainland US (not Alaska, tho we are south of that too)

And pot is NOT legal, unfortunately, but someday- they're more afraid of a plant than they are of Gay people- which is good for Gay folks(and I am in full support of the way that is all set up right now), but since I ain't Gay, I'm still pushin for the NEXT thing to finally get made legal

Maybe I'll post a good joke if I can remember one...

JLAP- them Canadian Forums- I recognized it from the topics you listed- it's a pretty good place actually, for political debate etc(and you must have gone there at a time when I don't, all the "spiritual" threads heat up at night, the political stuff is in the daytime, I'm mabudon there too btw if you do decide to check it out)
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast