What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's pick on the Canadians

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
<table class="bodyblue_v2" id="jokeIframeTable2" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="height: 15px;">
</td><td style="height: 15px;">
I saw this joke online and I didn't think it was funny and I don't get it. I guess that's why it reminded me of our resident Canadian Mascot Niki.

The Naming of Canada</td><td style="height: 15px;"> </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="3">
pix_clear.gif
</td></tr> <tr><td> </td><td> Three explorers were hiking through a vast forest that would eventually become Canada.

"You know," said the first explorer, "we should name this vast forest we're hiking through."

"I know," said the second explorer. "We'll each pick a letter and then make a name out of that."

"Good idea," said the third explorer. "You go first."

"Okay," said the first explorer. "C, ay."

"My turn," said the second explorer. "N, ay."

Unfortunately, before the third explorer could choose a letter, a bear jumped out of the trees and killed and ate all three explorers. Eventually, some guy came along and named the country after his aunt.

</td><td> </td></tr> <tr class="greenTableRow_v2"><td colspan="3"><center>
boxbttm_580w.gif

Can somebody explain it to me please?
</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Aunt D? I thought the joke went (according to Red Green)

A group of founders put all the letters of the alphabet into a bag and pulled out letters. The one man read them as

"C, ay?" "N, ay?" "D, ay?" (C-a-n-a-d-a)

Not sure what your joke means.

Never seen Strange Brew? or the Great White North on SCTV?
They say "ay" after every sentence

"On the back of a cartoon coaster
In the blue tv screen light,
I drew a map of canada
Oh ooh Ca-a-naaaa-daaaaaaa
And your face sketched on it twice...

Oh I could drink a case of youuuuu, darlin'
and I would...still be on my feet, I would still be on...my...feet."

Call the men in the white coats, She has officially lost it.

youre joke means that canadians probably made it...

That's the best explanation yet.

also what is up with youre little picture

boxbttm_580w.gif

dont tell me the canadians made you do it...

I cut and pasted the joke. The pic hitched a ride with the joke.

Ok i just wanted to make sure the canadians didnt think that was some funny part of the joke too...

A Canadian bloke is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm.

His friend Randy stops him and asks, "Hey Dave! Whatcha got that case of beer for?"

"Well, I got it for my wife, you see?" answers Dave.

"Wow," exclaims Randy, "Great trade."

Ok, 0zzy's joke was stupid, but Nep_ak's joke was good. Hey I didn't know I was the Mascot!! I'm honored! Thank you!! :banana2:

I agree it is stupid. That's why I posted it because I couldn't figure it out, just like all other Canadians I've ever met.

Ok i just wanted to make sure the canadians didnt think that was some funny part of the joke too...

A Canadian bloke is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm.

His friend Randy stops him and asks, "Hey Dave! Whatcha got that case of beer for?"

"Well, I got it for my wife, you see?" answers Dave.

"Wow," exclaims Randy, "Great trade."

Now that is funny.

xvart.

One day a Newfoundlander is walking in a field near his farm when he comes upon a bottle. He rubs the bottle and a genie pops out. The genie says to the young Newfoundlander, "Son, you have released me, I will grant you one wish." So, the Newfie ponders it for a few minutes, and says "I want to have a bridge that will connect us to the mainland, so that it will be easier to get back and forth to the rest of Canada." The genie replies, "No, I can't do that. It's too much change, too soon. The people aren't ready for that yet." So, the Newfie thinks about it again, and says, "I'm a proud Newfoundlander and I'm sick of everyone always putting us down and calling us stupid. I want Newfoundlanders to be as smart, if not smarter, than any other Canadian." The genie thinks about this for a minute and replies, "So...do you want two lanes or four?"

At least in America we use ""'s instead of ()'s

freaking weird Canadians!

Eye luv Canada. Super people! And know D. linearis when they see one. Would you?

Only 'cause they don't have the CP diversity we do hehehe

My childhood friend was canadian and she was the biggest, dumbest bimbo i've ever seen in real life lol. think Britney spears lol. Of course they aren't ALL like that.

Hey atleast they get pot and gay marriage. Canada is what america will become, hopefully in my lifetime.

Ill be honest most Canadian girls a cute. Pot is legal, I'm moving to Ontario.

Oh dude she was hot as the sun, and i'm gay so that's saying a LOT! Last time I spoke to her she was moving back to west edmonton or some crazy canadian parallel dimension like that. To be honest she was REALLY smart and in honors classes, she was just ditzy and didn't have any common sense lol

i'd LOVE to move to canada if it wasn't a frozen wasteland.

I just went to a canadian forum to look for american jokes, and 3 of the newest 5 topics were " British women have the biggest breasts in Europe" and "How can we get rid of our sinfulness?" and "Who am I ? Where do I come from? Where am I going?"

Back