Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need to vent.......yet again! *Sorry*

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, my grandmother LOVED my dad lol.

Niki, you need to go on a honeymoon to one of those sleazy hotels with heart-shaped rotating beds and velvet floors and mirrored ceilings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have no problems with my father in law other than his lack of a backbone 99% of the time.......i get along great with him...................its his wife i hate....................
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nep_Gracilis- Thanks, that helped!

neon-eon-Thanks, that was nice, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

JLAP- Where on earth did you read that Jeff wants his mom there? I said he hates her, lol. No he totally doesn't want her there. Ok and why would I go to a sleazy hotel? LOL. I don't think those places are too clean, LOL. We probably won't have a honeymoon for a loooong time.

xvart- What your dad said is so so true! That is exactly what my mom said. Thanks for all you said

rattler_mt- Like I said, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Wow I can't believe they didn't talk for 7 years! I have a feeling we will be doing that with Jeff's mom in the future. Tell me about your sister-in-law's husband.

herenorthere- Actually she lives with us (there is a difference,lol) so we don't have to be AS accomadating, but of course she does help with the bills so it's her house too. But it's under Jeff's name, he bought it.

I'm not going to tell her that her boyfriend asked that of me, I don't want her to know, I just will forget it. I told Jeff when he came home and he just laughed. So that's that.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell me about your sister-in-law's husband.
    first thing yah need to understand is that my wifes sister and i graduated high school together(my wife is actually 8 years older than i)

anyways the wedding COULD NOT be in a church because his family wasnt religious, never mind that she REALLY wanted it to be in the church(big friggin deal i am not religious but my wedding was in a church because thats what my wife wanted) that was the big argument for awhile, there were some smaller ones that i no longer remember.......the wedding was held at a private bar type thing.

fast forward a year and a half..............my inlaws travel down to Nebraska to spend the x-mas holidays with them...........my inlaws spend FIVE HOURS raking their yard because hubby refuses to get off his rear and do it..............my FIL is 75 years old...........

same week...............hubby informs MIL that he refuses to eat left overs........SIL makes argument that technically the mashed potatoes he so loves are left overs due to the fact she boils the potatoes, lets them cool, mashes them and than reheats them..........hubby now refuses to eat mashed potatoes...........

make yah feel any better?.....................and to think hubby is in the Air Force..........

and thats no bull.....................MIL didnt talk to my wife from 1992 to 1999.................
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You said "While she was there, he started whispering to me, telling me that it really hurts Nancy's (Jeff's mom) feelings that she can't go to the wedding reception and if we could change it from noon to like 3pm, because she will be off work by then. "

I thought he was jeff. Oh it was your mother in law's boy-toy?

Just tell them to F off and maybe then she'll move out. Kill two old snowbirds with one stone.

Dude this avatar is bangin'!

Who's that in the sky? Is it a snowbird? Superman? NO! It's CAPTAIN RUSH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG rattler, what a jerk that guy is! I like what he was told about the mashed potatos, LOL! He's in the Air Force! That's not right.

Sorry JLAP, yeah I meant the boy-toy. Captain Rush is a stud
    Last edited by Trapper7; 02-14-2007 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Whoo000pppsssssss....and again whooo0000pppssss
    Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tell him to screw off. Tell him your your MIL is like and what she says. I almost said MILF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

But then he will definetly tell her and that will start bad things.

Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    Just tell him to screw off. Tell him your your MIL is like and what she says. I almost said MILF.
    LMAO! Do you know how many times I thought rattler was saying MILF
    Great Googly Moogly!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast