Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: what to do in Orlando, FL?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You probably ran into all the relocated northerners while you were in Florida - that would give anyone a bad experience! This is a joke people - I don't want a rain of yankee hate pouring down on me - ya'll.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah it wasn't that. Lol, the people in FL were not unfriendly, but the people in NC were EXTRA friendly. It was like they were all your grandmother or something lol

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just checking and you can get a plane ticket from orlando to here for as low as $118 round trip depending on the day you want to fly. That'll be cheaper if you don't want to bring the family along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure that Florida has more CPs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody is also bothering to mention that its about a 7 hour drive from Orlando to Atlanta
    your point.....................its 7 hours from my front door to Helena........in good weather........i do that drive every couple of months and dont think anything of it..........hell occationally ill get out of bed early on a Saturday morning..........drive 5 hours.......have lunch with my sister........do a lil shopping.........and drive 5 hours home that same day........you guys are wussies
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To quote Larry Mellichamp "The Green Swamp hosts the largest diversity of carnivorous plants in the world. It also holds the most carnivorous plants in terms of sheer numbers of plants. There are probably a million of them throughout the region.

Of course he's talking about the Green Swamp in NC and not the one in Florida.

Lets go over the plants that grow in the Carolina's.

Of course we have Dionea muscipula.. It grows no where else in the world naturally.

We also have quite a few Sarracenias.

There are 6 varieties of flava's.

The varieties are flava, atropurpurea, maxima, ornata, cuprea, and rugeliiWe have S. rubra sub. rubra and jonesii, S.purpurea, S.minor, S.oreophila and S.psittacina. Even though it not native I can show you S. leucophylla.

We have five sundew. D. capillaris, D.brevfolia, D.intermedia, D.rotundifolia and D.filiformis

We have three butterworts, P.lutea, P. caerulea and P.pumila

I don't even know how many bladderworts we have. I can think of about 10 without even trying.
    If you count the bladderworts then we have close to 30 different species of cp's growing in the Carolina's.

How many do you have in Florida?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I fully understand that a 7 hour drive in Montana is probably nothing - but then again isn't Montana a barren mountain lion infested wasteland where there is nothing else to occupy your time? My point was that in a civilized place like Florida, where there is an endless amount of things to do, a 7 hour drive is pretty much a wasted chunk of the day, especially if the destination is Georgia. Face it - you live in the north - you'll be in Fl on a vacation - its only a matter of time before you will be moving down here and moving in with Trapper and her mother-in-law. On a serious note, when it gets closer to your trip if you need directions or a ride from the airport let me know.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awfully cocky aren't we?

Dude, I'm like you. I LOVE the city. BUT some people like the countryside and wide open spaces and the privacy that comes with living in the country. Some people like the quiet life.

Oh yeah, it's not nice to call some place uncivilized. Montana isn't some African village.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast