What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You guys are the first to see! PICS!

Very cute:-O

Thanks Joossa :) I can't believe 1,210 people have seen my little fuzzbutt :p

Scubee is getting to be more independant now.....

Scubeeandmama001.jpg

But she still needs a piggyback to get around ;)

Scubeeandmama002.jpg

Scubeeandmama003.jpg

Scubeeandmama004.jpg

Adorable. Do they like going outside? Is that a tree that scubee is in a few pics ago?

xvart.

Yup she's in our tree in the backyard. I only take then outside one at a time, that way I can focus on just one instead of trying to grab two incase something spooks them. I've only had them outside about 3 times, I don't want to risk anything.

I managed to get some family shots ;)

GliderFamily020.jpg

GliderFamily019.jpg

GliderFamily018.jpg

Check out the face Shady (the bald one, lol) is making! He's such a goofball :-D
GliderFamily016.jpg

GliderFamily013.jpg

Cute! We need to make him a little toupee! I'm think kool-aid red mohawk...

No more white tip?:love:

LOL :p

Yup, she still has the white tip Ant, you just can't see in those pics :)

okay... i cave in. i admit it! they are freaking ADORABLE.

you are obviously a pro. this is an odd question (but the first question i have when it comes to pets/animals in homes). do they make poopies in your house or are they pretty clean?

Wow...she sure has grown a lot. Its too bad babyhood doesn't last longer. Animals and humans are so cute when they are little.

LOL bugfreak, they are not potty trained so yes they go poopy and peepee on things, but they're so cute it's worth it, lol. Thanks for calling me a pro, I needed to smile right now :)

You're right PAK, I wish some animals didn't grow up :)

Like bears.

No! Little bears need their moms don't they? It should just last longer.

Well today is a special day for little Scubee. She just glided for the first time! She was on my hand and she glided to her cage, twice :-D She was so cute too :p

She must not like your hand that much!

Hehehe Ant :p My other three gliders glide from their cage onto my shirt all the time, hopefully Scubee will too someday ;)

Another milestone for Scubee today!! She started eating big glider food! :-D And she's a week early too! I just got the sweetest pics of her. My mom sent Scubee a baby blanket (it's soooo soft!) and Scubee loves it :D

SleepyScubee002.jpg

SleepyScubee003.jpg

SleepyScubee004.jpg

My what BIG PAWS you have!

SleepyScubee005.jpg

Sooooo cute! And how could you even consider selling those precious creatures? lol. Glad Scubee is developing ahead of schedule.

xvart.

I know I know I'm a horrible person for THINKING that :( When I told Jeff that he said, "YEAH RIGHT! Why not make it a package deal and throw in the dog too!". I was obviously out of my mind ;)

Thanks xvart :-D

Back