Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shady cake.....PICS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Shady cake.....PICS!

I forgot my sugar gliders' Birthday, it was on Feb-15th, he turned one (he is the father of Scubbe the baby). I made him a cake

They look like sponges, LOL.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoo! I thought a clown got sick.

Seriously that's cute and that's real pet devotion right there.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should do that for Ollie...his third birthday is coming up March 11. (One of his half brothers was at the Westminster Dog show. Same daddy and the mother came from the same breeder as Ollie's. He did not win his breed class but at least he made it to "the grand slam of dog shows." Too bad Ollie didn't get to the show ring...two of his littermates made their championships before they were 1 year old.)

They look more like cookies than a cake...but they look good. I guess the taste good to a glider.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're just pancakes. You should make something for 0llie for his birthday! It's an important day!
    Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oooooh...I though they were "glider food". I know there are recipes out there to make dog treats.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by PlantAKiss View Post
    Oooooh...I though they were "glider food". I know there are recipes out there to make dog treats.
    Nope, not glider food, lol. The pancakes were more for me and Jeff to enjoy, lol. Oh and the dog of course

I make Taylee all sorts of dog treats. There are thousands of recipes on the web for them. Taylee really likes the peanut butter ones
    Great Googly Moogly!

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought they were some sort of "glider food" also. Not that your pancakes look bad, lol. That's cute. I'm sure they loved you celebrating their birthday. Before the calico cat my parents had growing up was put asleep, my parents had a special stocking that looked like a cat around Christmas time. It was really cute and always she was always pawing at it in the morning for the catnip. Although some people think it is silly to recognize pets for birthdays and holidays, I think it is fun and special.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While an animal doesn't grasp the concept of the occasion, they can certainly appreciate fun, excitement, treats and special attention.

I just wish dogs had more appreciation for "special treats". You think you are giving them something grand and wonderful and they wolf it down in a split second and then look at you like "Ok...that's done...Where's the next one?!"...tail just a-waggin'.

There is a dog bakery here. The things they have in there for dogs would make your mouth water. You would think you just walked into a fancy French pastry shop. And its really pretty reasonable pricewise.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast