What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

freaking insaine............................

Igrow is a grower i invited here from the 'campfire, but that was some time back and i figured he either forgot about here or was just lurking which seems to be the case.....................Big Stick is just an interesting individual from the other forum...................

Sure we all get along great, as long as you don't support the Arboreal Agenda.

I don't have the time for that.. I am busy with plants and Skunk Ape Research in southern Florida most the time.
I do a good bit of photography in the Fakahatchee Strand and I just know one day I am gonna run face to face with a Skunk Ape there......

BTW here's lookin at me... this is the introduction forum..right?

mea.jpg

Where is this thread going Rattler?

DUDE YOU ROCK! You're like one of those eccentric British guys who used to hack through the rain forest on safari in like the 1800's!

good question.............................threads really tend to wonder here..........dont worry about it much...................didnt know the Skunk Ape thing............you and Ozzy really should chat :grin:

Igrow thinks like me. Bout time someone else who made sense got here. Damn you, Igrow!!! Where have you been!!!! Alone no mo'!!!!!!!

Damn you, Igrow!!! Where have you been!!!! Alone no mo'!!!!!!!

Just lurkin' around here for a few months reading and learning from the many informative posts in these threads.......

As a fanatic supporter of the Arboreal Agenda, JLAP and i clash often... thats the reason. Yeh, thats it

They are just biding their time before they strike out. Just like the clouds.

It's a grass roots campaign.

You make them mad. It wont be too long now... i wouldnt stand under them if i were you. They are know to "accidentally" drop large branches...

As a fanatic supporter of the Arboreal Agenda, JLAP and i clash often... thats the reason. Yeh, thats it

Is this a real group or some inside joke? A quick google shows me nothing... ???

Edit--read Finch's last post--haha.

supporter of the Arboreal Agenda = you like trees. JLAP does not. Inside joke... JLAP and i disagree on much, so that was a supposed explination of the reason...

I second JBL's post but still don't get it. Is JLAP saying Finch is a tree hugger type and JLAP is a turfgrass supporter? lol

No, it means my woody plants are a passion for me, and hope to work with them for a living. As trees are woody plants, by default i love trees! JLAP's veiws against trees are a supposed grassroot movement, in the political sence

Lmao, you are all over analyising lmao. I just made it up to be funny lmao.

There's nothing funny about it...I saw Lord of the Rings, I know what trees can do when provoked....

Rattler's so fearful of trees that he won't move from Montana to New Jersey.

Back