User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: freaking insaine............................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why doesn't it mean you should have every kind of gun you want? Last time I checked this was america... Land of the free.

Well the constitution says you have the right to bear a gun, it does not state that you have the right to bear any gun. But i guess schloaty has a point about needing to remove the goverment if need be. But i feel JLAP is right in that you can get any gun, ban or not, if you look in the right places. Perhaps an solution and a problem all in one?
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OVER THE EDGE??!!!!!!!! Well put up your dukes ya lil twit! LOL! I think not, the diguise they put it in is perfect. But it IS an infringement. You educate the people, not make their decisions for them. And yes, it saves lives, but that is still, or rather should be the choice WE make, not them. If someone is too stupid to understand the value of wearing "The Belt", but you do, then wear it and Godspeed. If you know the value of "The Belt", then don't wear it, and take your chances. Your life, your choice. People still get killed with seat belts, and without them, but I think choice, not force.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes gracilis View Post
    Not sure if a rocket launcher would be an "assault weapon", more of a tactical weapon i suppose.

Actually they're considered "Destructive Devices" like Grenade Launchers, Flamethrowers, Auto Shotguns... all the really fun stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the constitution says you have the right to bear a gun, it does not state that you have the right to bear any gun. But i guess schloaty has a point about needing to remove the goverment if need be. But i feel JLAP is right in that you can get any gun, ban or not, if you look in the right places. Perhaps an solution and a problem all in one?
    Your point about the symantics - this was written when a single shot was the ONLY kind of gun. Governmnet OR private - so there was no need to distinguish.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can get ANYTHING if you look in the right place. EVERYTHING has a price, especially uranium. Sweet, sweet yellow cake.

Actually is says right to bear arms , that's plural.

You know, a perfect example is my dad. He has an elephant gun. Does he shoot elephants? Of course not. He shoots targets in the back yard. So just because he has no reason to have an E. gun that doesn't mean he shouldn't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Auto's kind of a waste anyway, hard to control and you'll end up hitting yer target less than controlled semi-auto fire.
    Still... would be fun though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok i just looked it up and its not the same as assault rifle, if its just something with adetachable magazine holding more than 10 rounds. This is often referred to as a "large" or "high" capacity magazine in legislation even when it is actually the standard magazine size for the firearm in question.

Then im fine with those guns. I still stand by that you dont need assault rifles to defend your family, but thats ok
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a note, a friend who's a hippy and generally doesn't like guns said to me after the Katrina thing "I'm thinking of getting one now"
    Police did ditch out and there was roving gangs of hoodlums.
    Course it's more important to know how to use one than to own one, it's not like Hollywood where someone just picks one up and offs all the baddies like it's nuthin

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast