User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: freaking insaine............................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will stick with what I have always used: Weatherby Mk 5 or Mk7, chambered for a .308 round. VERY high power, high resolution Scope.
    One shot! One Kill!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JLAP, arms is plural, meaning more than one gun. More than one of what kind of gun? It does not say
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the source of this news, Rattler? I see that Maryland is kicking around the idea, but I didn't find any federal legislation. I used to believe that idea that we could rely on a bunch of gun owners to keep the government in line, until watching the gun nut wing of our population goose stepping along behind Bush. You can't protect us from anything if you only know the 2nd Amendment and pledge your allegiance to any tyrant who'll stroke your weapon. You guys are part of the problem, not part of a solution. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your point about the symantics - this was written when a single shot was the ONLY kind of gun. Governmnet OR private - so there was no need to distinguish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    But also buy many peoples arguments, there is still no need to distinguish. I feel times have changed, and a line should be set somewhere
    that makes no logic

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    JLAP, arms is plural, meaning more than one gun. More than one of what kind of gun? It does not say
    Exactly. A gun is a gun. Is an assault rifle a gun? Yep.

Lines have a tendancy to inch their way further and further.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does not say any kind of gun. Does it say assult rifle is included in that? Nope.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes i agree with schloaty in the fact that we do have the right to bear arms, and that's because of the Constitution in the 2nd part of the Bill of Rights. So what they are doing is removing things from our Bill of Rights, some of which many of great Americans fought over in a hot closed up house for quite a while.
    If they do this then what next? Are they gonna make us wear implant chips so that they know where we are 24/7? Or are they gonna make it so that we can only buy a certain amount of gas per month? Either way it's rediculious!!!
    As for the Seat Belt laws and gay marraiges though I agree with Bugweed. the government has no right to completely control your life. If you want to be stupid and not wear a seatbelt then die. if you want to then you might live in a car accident. The human population needs lowering anyways, so lets start there. And if you are dying in the hospital of a terminal disease and you want to get it over with quickly, then get a leathal dose of something nice, be my guest..no one should have to suffer like that. Same thing if you even just want to nd your life. Think about it. Wouldn't you rather have some mentally depressed or sick kid just kill themselves in their own house alone, than have them go crazy and possibly shoot up your kid's school? Or even go cult? Personally I would think that if they want to go then let them.
    As for gay marriage I'm the same way. Let two men get married. How is that gonna effect your life? The truth is that it's probably not gonna effect it at all. The truth is that you either believe that you and your religious and 'normal' rights are too good for them, but that's just because you're a) afraid of them b) have never met one ( trust me we're not much different than normal straight people) c) have something against them because they're different, or d) you don't know any better and also belong to another choice.
    My opinion on this however might be slightly biased in the sense that I'm not of Catholic/Christain faith and that I am homosexual.
    And if you disagree then go ahead, don't mind me, that's just what I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By your defenition, this is a gun

last i checked we cant own that. OMG A violation of our rights !!!
    that makes no logic

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast