User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: freaking insaine............................

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a cannon (But I'll play devils advocate and say that one could say a cannon is a giant gun) lol.

Ok, i'll say a gun is portable. That's not portable. And portable and movable aren't the same thing.

Finch, if you don't want an assault rifle, don't get one. Lol, Leave rattler and anyone else who wants one alone. Most people target practice anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was meant that the people would have the same firearms as the gov't

Assault rifles are select-fire, civilian versions are semi-only

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Humm leave something that was made for the specific purpouse of killing as many people as possible in the shortest timeframe in the hands of anyone who wants it? Im sorry i cant do that.

. These laws were made before the advent of the ability for civilians to have such powerfull weapons came about.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those aren't firearms

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not anyone who wants it. YES I did say that but I meant anyone who wants it who has the license.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    America is turning into Australia! Down under you cant have a gun, kids cant even have sling shots!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So do any of you get it yet? The Feds have been wearing away our rights for so long, most of you don't even think about it. It has become commonplace, and the American people are a bunch of wimps. I am sooo sick of hearing, What's the Government going to do about it?? It should be, Hey! Look at that! Let's plug that hole like a nation United, and put the Government back where they belong; under the control of the people.
    Funny, none of you have even noticed we spent 6 years as a Communist country. Republicans in the House, the Senate, the Presidency. They ignored the Democrats like they didn't exist. Then, when checks were somewhat restored, they cry, We need Bi-partisanship! Really?? And where was that between 2000 and 2006? What happened to the Party that coined the phrase, "Better dead than Red!!!" You know, the republicans. Suddenly, the color so hated by this party, was now, in their opinion, THE color to be---RED, just like any good communist! Trouble is, the democrats are no better, and the worse of the NANNY Government offenders. I say we rid ourselves of 2 parties that have had 200 years to make it work, and both have failed miserably, and look at Libertarians, Greens, and other independants to run us. Plus, I think since the rich lock everything up in their favor, that the next President, as soon as we can get one there, be from among the "common" people. You know, one just like us, has the same problems, not rich, and has a burning desire to change this country to the best it can be for the Nation as a whole. And because they walk in our shoes, they would better understand the stuff we face. Whereas the rich, can buy it all, have no money worries, and do not understand, EVEN A LITTLE BIT, what it is like to live where we do. Comments?
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greens? Please enlighten me but what do they do besides care about the environment? And I can't support an independent because ... Well if they were in line with my thinking they'd be a democrat!

I guess I'm boxing people in... and I guess that Republicans and Democrats are the two major parties because they are like ice cream. Sure we have many flavors of ice cream, but at the end of the day you're still either a Chocolate or a Vanilla person. Sometimes Strawberry. Neapolitan doesn't count!

I think I just maid the most grossly oversimplified statement about politics this century.

Lol, If you ever ran I'd vote for you bug.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast