User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: freaking insaine............................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

freaking insaine............................

the Demo's are in control of the senate and house for less than two months and they are already trying to reinstate the "assult weapons" ban that didnt do jack squat to drop crime rates the first 10 years it was inplace........................you wonder why im so against these ppl...................can we just say screw Iran and nuke DC?
    Last edited by schloaty; 02-21-2007 at 02:02 PM. Reason: going around the word filter
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel stupid lol... but what's the difference between an assault weapon and a regular gun?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not a damn thing and thats the problem............................they are throwing iffy descriptions out and calling things assult weapons that most definatly are not. an "assult rifle" is a rifle capible of fully automatic fire......................they are attempting to make a bunch of semi automatic rifles and such illegal because they think they are "evil"...................

the last "assult weapons" ban lasted from 1994 to 2004 and did ABSOLUTLY NOTHING for crime rates................why do you ask? BECAUSE CRIMINALS PAY ZERO, ZIP, NADA, ATTENTION TO LAWS. HENCE THE REASON THEY ARE CRIMINALS! all the assult weaopons ban does is take away firearms from LAW ABIDING citizens such as myself. at the moment i have one rifle that qualifies as an "assult rifle" under their proposed law. hell my WIFE is looking for a rifle that the call an assult rifle, a Ruger Mini 14. its a rifle that MY wife wants and she hates my SKS and doesnt like AR15's.

you guys who say republicans are bad really want to vote your safety into the hands of ppl that wish you to be defencless?
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude my dad has a ruger lmao. He must be a gansta.

I always thought the dems were kinda stupid about the gun laws. I don't care if you have guns. They do need to realize that criminals won't care about the law. It's stupid./

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, just a new Goverment that follows the rules in the Constitution. Not to mess with our lives, but to RUN THE DAMN COUNTRY. Infringing on the right to keep and bear arms is just another form of Nanny Goverment where the "Elite" run us and tell us every move to make. And in spite of all the genius' on this forum, taking away freedom of choice did INDEED start with a harmless looking law called the seat belt law. I know many don't understand it, but it was painted as is for the "good of the people". BS! So they could control you in every facet of your life. Now its the guns, soon it may be your very plants in jeopardy in the name of conservation. We need new parties in power. Those who follow the rules, and the will of the people. We own this Goverment, but they know psychology real good, and know how to scare you away from changing their Status Quo. Please, you guys, WISE UP!!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NY still has that useless law on the books, & NYC is getting outta hand with Bloomy.
    Looks like Ima do some shopping before the prices go up again.
    I've had 2 "assault rifles" and an "assault shotgun" for years, the only thing they do is go to the range and punch holes in paper, destroy garbage and bust clays, these politicians would have you believe they make you go mad and go on killing sprees.... makes you say "it's the criminals stupid!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugweed View Post
    No, just a new Goverment that follows the rules in the Constitution. Not to mess with our lives, but to RUN THE DAMN COUNTRY. Infringing on the right to keep and bear arms is just another form of Nanny Goverment where the "Elite" run us and tell us every move to make. And in spite of all the genius' on this forum, taking away freedom of choice did INDEED start with a harmless looking law called the seat belt law. I know many don't understand it, but it was painted as is for the "good of the people". BS! So they could control you in every facet of your life. Now its the guns, soon it may be your very plants in jeopardy in the name of conservation. We need new parties in power. Those who follow the rules, and the will of the people. We own this Goverment, but they know psychology real good, and know how to scare you away from changing their Status Quo. Please, you guys, WISE UP!!!!
    They take away our guns "for our own good" and they'll REALLY be able to control us...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I support a assault wepons ban. Its OK to have guns, but no one needs the sheer volume of fire that these can put out. There is nothing living that you legally can use these with their full potential on. What are you gonna do with it, mow down a whole flock of snow geese with one gun? No one really needs one. They just want one to have one. Having guns should be a given- you should have them. But that does not mean you should have every kind of gun you want.
    The risks far outweigh any meager benefits this gun gives to the regular owner.
    that makes no logic

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast