Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Issues with the board latetly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Issues with the board latetly.

I have been noticing a few issues with the board lately when trying to post and things. I have noticed that it still likes to log me out even if I click the remember me button. I normaly get to read the post, but when I go to reply I am logged out. Or it is not redirecting me to the thread with my added post. I click reply and it does nothing and does not pop the post up. Yet if I click on the thread again my post is there.

Oh and one other issue I have. I realize it is used to prevent spamming, but I do alot in PMs. And it normaly doesn;t take me that long to read and reply to a PM. So if I have 5 or 6 PM and some are from different people the 60 second time limit really slows me down when trying to reply to PMs. By the time I reply and read the next message I still have 30 seconds to wait before I can send the reply to the next PM. Just a little issue I am facing. Thanks
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It would be easier to keep all this stuff in that other topic going ;-) It still seems your computer is blocking the cookies from this site. Cookies are what keep you logged in. something has got to be deleting them. You need to go into your cookie settings and allow our cookies to stay. :-)

As far as the PM thing (if you were reading the other thread on forum issues ) You would see I removed the time limit for PMs yesterday.
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rather than having default I just entered in www.terraforums.com as the active point for our cookie. Maybe that will change something. :P
    -Andrew

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, andrew I will add future issues to the ongoing thread, but this morning I didn;t have time to find it and didnt look actualy. I do delete coockies and I would know if that was the issue, but I would sign in and then come a few min later be signed out. My security setting is set to medium and should allow cookies. The main problem I noticed was the page not refreshing when I replied to a thread. So it made it look like I did nto reply until I went to click on the topic again. I wonder if it straighted itself out.

I will add future problems to the active thread. Maybe it would help if you made that thread a sticky to keep it at the top of the page.
    JB

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup did it again when I replied to the message the page did not refresh. It popped up saying the following error orrccured but gives no error. If I refresh the page my post then shows up.
    JB

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny it worked like it was suposed to work when I replied the last time. Just not the first time. So I dunno what is going on Andrew.
    JB

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That is odd.. Any errors automatically are Emailed to me. And I have not received any in a while. Is anyone else having this problem? I think JB mentioned it before and no one else confirmed it. So it's gotta be something on your end :-\
    -Andrew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andrew......................Tuesday night i replied to Finch on the French Missle thread...........the page loaded and i saw my post put up.............few minutes later i hit refresh and my post was gone......................so i reposted and still nothing there........................i gave up............10 minutes later i go back to the thread and ive got two identical posts up one right after the other....................figured it was my wifes crappy laptop giving me fits but after the other complaints im no longer sure
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast