What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OH NO!

I was adding some pictures to my account at cpforums.org and I somehow accidentally deleted ALL of my pictures that I had in my album. I started a new one and put five new ones in it, but I am mad at myself for deleting the others. Here are a few pics of my D. capensis flower bud. I could not manage to catch the flower when it is open (it must open when I am asleep).
D.capensis flower bud
P1050745.jpg

P1050777.jpg

P1050772.jpg

P1050760.jpg

P1050750.jpg

Shhh! I think I can see the cell walls!

Seriously that's CLOSE! Great camera dude!

I'm glad someone is taking advatage of that site I provide to you all :) Awesome pictures!!!

In case you don't know....
(It's a site where I host your CP related pictures for FREE. The URL is http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/ create an account, then go to the bottom and enter "private collections" at the top right drop down pick "new nested album" it will say "Hey! Add some photos." but first!! go back to the drop down and pick "properties" there for "album title" enter something like "adnedarn's CPs" (but use your own name :p) That way you know where it is later to add more instead of having a "untitled" album you'll never find again :)

nice pics... nice camera... nice photography! LOL Loved the pics.

Adnedarn, I'll have to take you up on the website. I don't like Ringo. I only used it cause I had Yahoo mail.

Hey adnedarn, I have had an album in CP forums gallery for quite a long time, see address at the bottom of this post, and it will no longer allow me to add photos. I log in, click on ad photos" and nothing happens. ???

I'm glad someone is taking advatage of that site I provide to you all :) Awesome pictures!!!

In case you don't know....
(It's a site where I host your CP related pictures for FREE. The URL is http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/ create an account, then go to the bottom and enter "private collections" at the top right drop down pick "new nested album" it will say "Hey! Add some photos." but first!! go back to the drop down and pick "properties" there for "album title" enter something like "adnedarn's CPs" (but use your own name :p) That way you know where it is later to add more instead of having a "untitled" album you'll never find again :)

A sticky on this somewhere would be helpful ;)

Lauderdale, I've give you all the permissions you need on that folder. You should be all set :)

NaN- I'm not a big fan of Stickies.... But Maybe I'll look into that. :)

Wow great pics! BIG, but really good! I actually thought you were going to get in trouble for mentioning another CP site, I didn't know it was a photo thing that Andrew took care of. Love the pics! :-D

Last edited:
Great pictures! I really like the close-ups. I wish I had a camera that could do that.

That is one fantastic camera! I have to take a bazilion shots, with all sorts of angles, closeness, lighting, and "tricking" to get a few decent pics.

Personal y i like the baby dew hairs more than the Flower... lol.

Great pictures! I really like the close-ups. I wish I had a camera that could do that.

If you have a camera with a 10-12x zoom, you can buy a macro adapter for only about $50 that will do the trick. That is what I use (Panasonic FZ7 with Raynox DCR 250 macro lens).

I might look into that seeing that my current digital camera is broken, and I'm in the market for upgrading.

Back