What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Host your photos here

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Andrew very kindly offers space to host photos for you. It can be found at:

http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/

EDIT:
See post 6 in this topic for instructions!
Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad the passion flower is not an orchid Suzanne. :poke: Looks like I am going to have to add some orchid pictures one day. :-O

Hmm, it won't let me log on or edit any of my stuff... And I accidentally made an extra album. That seemed to be the only thing it'd let me do.:-(

Oh wait, there it goes. I'm good. But I still have an extra album that it won't let me delete.

Last edited:
Too bad the passion flower is not an orchid Suzanne.

lol Umm...I do believe that album is labeled as..."and other plants." Or something like that. That was supposed to be a place for non-CP pics in general. And, hey, I was one of the few people posting pics there. :p

Please do add some orchid photos. :) Not enough are there.

I will I was just teasing. I willdo it when I think about it and I am at home where my pics are located. Don't have any on my laptop.

In case you don't know.... create an account if you don't have one already. (Use your forum name in both user name and real name positions and the same email as with your forum account. They need to correspond with your account here since only active members of this forum can have accounts there). Once you login for the first time it should create your album (which it takes you to as soon as you login) It will say "This album is empty. Add a photo!" Just click on the Add a photo or "add item" in the left bar and follow the prompts.

If you have any problems or questions. Please PM them to me. As I may not be regularly checking this thread.
Andrew

Last edited:
Ok!! I have some orchid pictures posted. You can get the NON-orchid picture off the Orchid folder!! LMAO.

This simply doesn't work for me. How do I create an account in the first place? When I go to the gallery page, there is no "create account" to click on, and trying to get in through the "log in" is fruitless.

Back