Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess right now my biggest question is how much do you guys think about 7 Nepenthes 1 Large 2 medium large and 4 small nepenthes I was thinking around 120 for the nepenthes (rough estimet) and about 30-40$ in sundew's. Im sure its more but i just havent done the math yet i just wish i had my plants down..

Come to think about it almost all my plants are dead except for the ones out side...

this blows major... well you know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorry for you. Thankful that no one was injured, but the lose of your plants and pets must be devastating. I will pray for you, and I hope that you can easily replace what was lost. I believe you will get a lot of support here, because we all know how we would feel if we lost all of our plants due to something that we couldn't control.
    -Doug

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it&#33 but 'That's funny ...'
    -Isaac Asimov

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really sorry this happened! I'm glad that you and your family are not hurt. Sorry about your plants and pets
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my god dude I am SO sorry!

I would supply you with some nepenthes but I don't grow those

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, hey thanks guys, you dont need to supply me with any thing. I just need all new plant stuff which i will eventually get. At least i get a new Plant rack maybe i can get one where i can hook up some sweet lights. Like you guys said im just glad that im ok, I just miss my plants allready. And my ants those are irraplaceable. But so are my drawings and swords... Oh well. I am just glad that im fine and my mom's fine, and the dogs.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Were you home when it happened? Did the fire department have to put out the fire? Or were you able to contain it with an extinguisher? Good luck on rebuilding.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    :O Wow! I'm glad that everyone's alright! It's almost hard to believe, but fires due to wiring gone sour are pretty common. I myself know several people who've had part or all of their house burned down from it. I'm glad that the fire was contained!
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow...I'm SO sorry to hear that. I'm glad your, your family and pets are alright though. That's the best part but I know its still hard to lose all your "stuff."

I'm sure people will help you out when you are ready to get back in the game.

I really feel for you. If my burned...I'd lose all my grandmother's things that are most precious to me.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast