0 Thread(s)
    Lmao, get between me and others? I'm still me! I have no plans on "
    pursuing" anything.

I just didn't wanna go to hell lmao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew my agreeing with Outsiders71 couldn't last. I disagree about "You either believe there is a God Almighty or down right reject it." I'm in between. But I have an easier time understanding how someone believes there's a God than understanding how someone can be convinced there isn't one somewhere.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I disagree about "You either believe there is a God Almighty or down right reject it." I'm in between. But I have an easier time understanding how someone believes there's a God than understanding how someone can be convinced there isn't one somewhere.
    isn't that strange on how religion can be so similar but different at the same time?
    How someone who can halfway agree with you, yet later disagree because of a later detail.
    That's why I love religious talks and debates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesnt the bible want us to fear god though? So you have right reason, I still teater totter, this fire has really made me think. And the whole bible survivng is kinda weird it was close to the flames too.

Part of me said, what was forged in hell tends not to burn, and then part of me was just... awestruck. Even though the contradiction is on me, theirs really no hell w/o christianity.

Just some things are hard, i just dont like some things, and every one allways tells me its not right to teater on a fence, which in the Strait up christian veiw is all like woah... you are crazy thast not right *point point point at verses* Ether way, sweet choice, it takes allot of guts and balls to be a christian.

Gluck on youre journy i like to think ive taken a kinda pit stop.

*edit*

Some of you guys say theirs a down right way to be a christian which is the truth. You eather are or you arent, you fallow jesus/god, or you dont. You dont like it, do some of you guys like some political ideas? Of course not, Lets let this be a joyus moment, this is really no different than when Farmer dave came out. I dont want to start crap up again!!!!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It says fear but that doesn't mean be afraid. It means like.. respect.

I didn't want to say this but I asked for a sign and asked for it to be REALLY obvious, then the next day I log on to find that your house burned. Don't get pissed at me or anything... not like I asked for it... I dunno I just thought i'd say that. Prolly a coincidence. I'm sure it is. God wouldn't burn your house down dude just to give me a sign. Seriously don't get mad at me, please.

I don't "feel it" like I did the first time.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy with whatever people want to believe. I'm of the mindset that it doesn't really matter; but, that mindset has allowed me to accept others beliefs and the reasons they believe what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Dave View Post
    How someone who can halfway agree with you, yet later disagree because of a later detail.
    It's too bad that usually that later detail makes all the difference.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, i dont care why would i be mad at you about what god did?

God sacrafices things in peoples life he knows they can handle to affect other peoples life.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh good lmao. I don't think that was a sign but I definately did think about it.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast