What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very Anxious!

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
Congratulations! Glad everything went ok :boogie:

All the best people have their birthdays on 27th Feb :banana2:

Well some nice people have their birthdays on the 28th. Today is my father's birthday. :D

My birthday is on the 28th :-D

Thanks for the comments :) Yeah Taylee was pretty thirsty right there :p

Congrats, again! How is married life treating you? How have has the MOL been since?

xvart.

Married life doesn't feel too different, lol. I got to sign my new name for the first time today though, when I got my fishing license! We went fishing today and I caught five minows and 1 freshwater shrimp! All with my net, I only got one bite with my rod so I gave up :p

MOL has been OK to deal with. You can tell she's po'd at us but she's not saying anything about it, which is good :-D

yea!!!! finally get to see pictures of you! and you made it through alright! (told ya it would be okay) what a nice place to get married, too. congrats, again.

so.... how's "married life"?

Thanks bugfreak! :-D Married life is pretty much the same as before, lol. Nothing has changed, except that Jeff got off three days from work :-D

Back