What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very Anxious!

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Well I'm getting married tomorrow at noon. I am so nervous, I don't know what to do with myself. I talked to my mom and just started bawling my eyes out. I'm not scared and I'm not having second thoughts, I'm just NERVOUS! Last night I had about 4 different dreams about how my wedding day is going to be messed up :( Plus there's a small chance that it will rain tomorrow and I'm worried a little about that since the wedding is outside. I can't stop having panick attacks. Is this normal?

It's neat cause tomorrow I'm getting married, it's also Jeff's Birthday and it will be exactly 2 years since I joined TF! Wow there's a lot happening for me this Feb-27th ;)

Maybe I should sneak a couple of my dog's Prozac :p

Prozac doesn't work like that. Have a glass of wine or something.

I didn't realize it was so soon. Most people are nervous. After all, you're committing your life to someone FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!! lol j/k Not really. Ok. I was kidding.....sort of. :devil:

I hope it goes well. Congratulations!

PAK you're great :p Thanks ;)

Oh I know that JLAP, I was jokin ;)

Last edited:
Imagine how you'd be flipping out if you were the main attraction of a $20,000+ wedding.

congratulation!!!! and you get to have a real wedding? i'm slightly envious- so be thankful for that. have some wine or something. do you guys live together already or is that going to be new for you, too? nothing changed for me except i had an excuse to buy another nice piece of jewelry. at any rate, you'll be juust fine. congrats, again!

Just make sure you don’t appear in the afternoon news tomorrow with a towel over your head… Just kidding!:-))

I wish you the best of luck tomorrow and hope that your union with Jeff will bring you guys eternal happiness! :-O

I hope everything goes well.

That's my brother's b-day too. ;)

-Ben

Happy wedding day! Everything will go great. Even if the weather sucks, it will make a good story many years from now.

xvart.

All very normal. I look forward to all the flubbed lines and the cake in the face and the lighting & photography mishaps. Make sure you get those on cam!

Ok well this is how it turned out. I'll just make it short cause I don't want to write it all down.

-Hairdresser did awesome!
-I freaked out and started bawling my eyes out because I lost the envelope with the marriage license in it and the Pastor has to fill out some stuff. We looked for 30 minutes, it was no where to be found. It was on the kitchen counter this morning, then we left to get my hair done.
-Had to call the Pastor, he said he'd still do it and he'd fill out the paperwork when we get another copy, so Jeff and I are going to the courthouse tomorrow to get another copy.
-BTW the envelope disapeared after I had told Jeff's mom that we are having the wedding at a park and that Taylee was going with us. I had to tell her because she thought that she was going to stay home with Taylee, but then I had to tell her no... blah blah blah. She was FURIOUS! If looks could kill, I would be dead right now! It was after that the envelope went missing.
-But it all worked out!

Well, this is how it turned out. Don't laugh! I look awful I know!

NikiandJeffsWedding001.jpg

NikiandJeffsWedding003.jpg

Here's the Manatee park, but there were no manatees :( Lots of big fish though!
NikiandJeffsWedding005.jpg

NikiandJeffsWedding016.jpg

NikiandJeffsWedding023.jpg

Oh, congtatulations, that's so cool! :) The pictures are wonderful...first one makes me want to go swimming lol

Congratulations! Nice hair! You look very happy and I'm happy for you, we all are :)

Thanks neon-eon :-D Isn't the water just beautiful! It was so clear!

JLAP- that was very sweet, thank you :)

Awe, dumb manaties didnt they get the card? They must of gotten lost along the way im sure you understand.

Thanks neon-eon :-D Isn't the water just beautiful! It was so clear!

JLAP- that was very sweet, thank you :)

I meant it. Your dog looks like it's about to pee with happiness lol

Nice pics, but no gators?

Congratulations and I hope everything works out good for both of you.

GREAT pictures. The first picture you posted put a big smile on my face. You two look really happy… a real Kodak Moment!

Once again, congratulations!!! :clap:

You guys are GREAT! Thanks so much!

Nep_ak- I guess they didn't get the invitation :p But we're ok with that ;)

JLAP- I know you meant it, I could tell :) We appreciate it :-D

0zzy- Unfortunetly the gators also didn't get the invitation :( Last year when we were at the Manatee park, there were about 10-15 manatees and 1 6ft long gator, this time nothing, lol. Oh well, next time. Thanks Mark :)

Joossa- Jeff always talks about Filburt when he see's your av and sig, lol. I'm glad the pic made you smile, that comment almost made me cry :blush: Thanks again, we ARE really happy :-D

Awwwwwww...nice pics! Your hair looks great, y'all both look happy and Taylee looks pleased. Happy couple, beautiful day, beautiful setting...and your dog. What more could anyone want? :) Sounds like my kind of wedding.

Congratulations! I hope you both are very happy.

Taylee has a loooooong tongue! :D

Back