What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting weekend

Had an interesting weekend this week, on friday a record company from Argentina named Twilight Records emailed and asked about the possibility of reissuing my old Cernunnos Woods atmopsheric/folklore album that I originally recorded in 1993/1994 and put out on the Cold Meat Industry label in sweden. So we're negotiating on that with adding some "new" (never released) tracks, new art, lyrics, etc. I feel old thinking that I did that album more than 10 years ago! I hate the music on it nowadays but maybe this will be a good opportunity to record some better new stuff!

On saturday the news reported that an unidentified kid in Chaska was found frozen to the ground and almost dead. On sunday they reported he was dead and announced his name. As soon as I heard it I realized he was the same kid that I got an apology letter from a few years back who was caught by the cops while he was rummaging through my car. It was sent on his lawyers office's stationary aparently something his sentance entailed. I don't wish anyone death but maybe there won't be any more car break-ins in the neighborhood now? That would be nice cos whoever had been doing it lately had been busting windows.

One last thing, thanks to Andy for reinstating my old screen name! Much easier for me to find!

Woah, that's all I have to say

Wow... So.. wow lol

Back