Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: An Inconvienient Truth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not talking about lightbulbs. Thats not the way to do things. Lightbulbs are minor- putting cabon caps on the heaviest polluting factories is the way to go
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gaaah others arguments making sence? Understanding where your coming from?! Why does that always happen when i listen to others. gnaaaa. So shut up lol

*plugs ears

In my own world lalalalala Gerbils! Blue girbils would inhabit the world, and....

so if i dont read others arguments- i can ignore what they say! Brillant! Those political types are on to something!

*snickers* Oh guys i think i have got a screw loose or something. YES another one...

[Humm do you think if i put enough of these smiles on, by the counterclockwise motion of their finger rotation, they can tighten mental screws? OMG but wait do they go on clockwise or counterclockwise. ]
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Criticizing Gore for not walking the walk on energy use is like criticizing Iraq war supporters who are living fat & happy here while people die there, yet aren't willing to pay the taxes needed to fund the war. Ooops, I do criticize them too. So, although I think there's a lot to dislike in Gore the messenger, the message is real. Is it a 100% certainty? No. Is there a real risk and could it be real bad? Absolutely. Unless you're also willing to share a needle with an AIDS patient, which also doesn't carry a 100% probability of being a problem, why be so cavalier about the risk of global warming? Maybe it's just the monumental self-absorption that passes as "individualism" here. The American consumer culture must be the biggest and most destructive cult in history.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a Number Thanks!! It's very interesting and I need to look further into this site some more.
    And Finch, I just meant I don't like that professional Politicians live in mansions, I feel it elevate's them above us turning us into Subjects(IMO), I wasn't trying to jib you or nuthin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The American consumer culture must be the biggest and most destructive cult in history.
    That is a very broad statement. I don't buy that at all. I like living in the U.S.
    Have you traveled and witnessed the abject poverty in the rest of the world?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The American consumer culture must be the biggest and most destructive cult in history.
    That is a very broad statement. I don't buy that at all. I like living in the U.S.
    Have you traveled and witnessed the widespread poverty in the rest of the world?

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, Lauderdale, that a LOT of the crushing poverty worldwide is practically a direct product of the western cult of consumerism, right??
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you havent looked at China lately have you? they are going to be kicking our **** shortly..........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast