What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Ozzy...................

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
Why would anybody want to make a ford look like a hummer?

:-O

Thats a sweet looking machine their!

Ozzzy you better have one when you take me Bogging ;)

i dont know..................the part that cracked me up is that he had to learn to weld before he could get started.....................

personally, im trying to talk my boss out of his Jeep Scrambler............its been sittingin the back shop since before i started working at the paper 5 years ago..............tried to convince him to give it to me as a wedding present and he laughed at me.........my wife is tired of waiting to inherit her fathers CJ7 and has decided that the Scrambler looks mighty inviting so she is going to start bugging him for it :grin:

the part that cracked me up is that he had to learn to weld before he could get started.....................

You gotta learn to walk before you can run lol!

xvart.

i agree................but deciding to take something like this on BEFORE you know how to weld is just hilarious............good on him but its still funny :grin:

Now that is just down right ugly.

heres the project im attempting to get myself into:

Untitled-1-8.jpg

Untitled-24.jpg

it was running, though in need of a tune up when it was parked and they started stripping it. my boss owns a powder coating buisness and he was going to powder coat the entire Jeep......fortunatly he has been wrapped up in getting his pilots licence and flying.........when the wife and i go and spend a few days with him next week we is going to try ang get him to let us have it........my wife wants it for a hunting rig and for playing around out in the hills...................should be a fun time if we can get it.......

Back