What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the Great Possum Killer on the hunt.........

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
Untitled-3346.jpg

Untitled-256.jpg

Untitled-1253.jpg

doing what she does best..................terrorizing me and being an attention hound
Untitled-26234.jpg

Untitled-365.jpg

Untitled-1362.jpg

Untitled-4635.jpg

I love the pics! Someone on that couch is not too happy about you taking her pic ;) Your dog is very sweet!

Your daughter looks like she's about to use her laser vision to zap the dog.

Looks like your hound is reading the threads at the campfire on his laptop to me...

lol she enjoys laying across the keyboard of MY laptop................she loves getting in the way..........

JLAP................Kate loves her pic taken, she is just putting up an act looking mean, my wife REALLY doesnt like getting her pic taken..........i love getting a pic of her smiling bt its not something that happens often unless i catch her unaware

Great pics Rattler! lol I had to laugh because it reminded me of Ollie. He'll climb anything. Just a few weeks ago at a park he climbed a tree that had fallen over at 45-degree angle. He went all the way to the end and was up quite high. Then I got nervous because it looked like he was going to jump. I tried to get him to come back down the way he went up. He came down a little bit, then turned sideways...before I could stop him he flung himself off. I had a heart attack. Luckily his long leash snagged on a bit of a branch and he ended up hitting the end of the leash before he hit the ground and just "floated" down the last couple of feet. Ollie's always been very foolhardy and reckless; he has no fear. I wish I'd gotten a pic of him up on that tree.

Those are great photos and she looks like she's a lot of fun. :D

Nice pics. What kind of dog is that??

Your daughter looks like she's about to use her laser vision to zap the dog.

Lmao, Leave it to JLAP for another great remark! :-))

a schipperke, she is roughly 22 months old.

Is the girl (your daughter) in the second and fourth pic (in the second post) the same person?

girls, pural, they are my stepdaughters, Kate is sitting with my wife and the other is Jessie......

Got it, thanks ;)

Back