I brought in a bunch of plants earlier this evening because it's supposed to drop below freezing tonight. Not wanting to take any chances I brought them inside.
I was distracted for a short bit and came back to find that one of my cats had eaten most of a baby Sundew that I have. I've read on many websites that the Sundew is listed as a plant toxic to pets and humans.
Does anyone know to what degree the plant is toxic? Is my cat is severe danger? I'm not entirely sure what to do.
It's late on a Sunday evening, so I'm not positive there's anything I can do before tomorrow morning, but depending on how toxic the plant is....
Any advice would be appreciated.