Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Only in Kalifornia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a 17 hummer shouldnt be splatting much..................its not going that fast and its not much of a bullet............the wife has one, im not terribly impressed with it.......heck a 223 doesnt splatter a big prairie dog much..................a 22-250 will though ....................load a 270 winchester up with 110 Nosler Balistic Tips..............they will splatter a large jackrabbit..............if you want splatter effect, for small stuff go with the 204 Ruger and for prairie dogs, rock chucks and jackrabbits you need a dang fast 22, 6mm or something larger loaded with light, fragile bullets.................
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 17 they would just pretty much drop, they seemed to be shooting 223 the most. And there was some definite splattering going on, not complete annihilation though.
    Name of the vid was Praire dog be gone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mabudon View Post
    Anyone here ever see that thing that was on TV a few years ago about that "Killer Squirrel"?? I can't recall wher eit was, maybe Vermont, but I somehow saw it twice about 2 weeks apart and I laughed so hard it almost killed me- the thing was rushing people, and there was one (kinda sad) case where this Vietnam Vet (and older fellow) got attacked by it- he wasn't really hurt, but the "recreation" footage coupled with the voiceover of the account of the event was somehow HILARIOUS- he was saying stuff like "The thing had me PINNED, I couldn't get up from under it", and I suppose beyond that you'd have to see the bit- I bet it's on youtube or something, it's about 7 minutes long....

Anyone see that??
    Nope, but I'll look for it!

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nuts!! don't get yer hopes up- the story doesn't seem to be out there anymore, all's I found was dead links- it was in Illinois tho, if that helps
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Birth control for squirrels, what we need to be doing is shooting the baby machines in our welfare system with birth control darts when they go pick up their checks.

Want a splatter effect? I used to shoot mice with a 9mm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what they need are a few birds of prey. there was this hawk that lived on campus my sophomore year. it lived above the quad and feasted on the huge population of squirrels which were fat from dining hall food. I particularly liked it when the hawk would rip apart a squirrel carcass for the passing crowds of students to see.
    -Emily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a sick girl Emily
    I've been seeing a lot more Birds-of-Prey in NYC lately. Saw one take off from next to a garbage can with a sparrow in it's talons, people were walkin by like nuthin, probly didn't even notice it, heck I almost missed it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quogue View Post
    You're a sick girl Emily
    heh, what can I say...after my plants got attacked last year, I've come to hate squirrels.
    -Emily

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast