Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Only in Kalifornia

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as soon as they develop a BC dart for men I will be all for shooting them too when they go pick up their checks.
    I'd say wait until a BC dart for ANYTHING is developed. Of course, a vasectomy is a very simple solution.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can try and tell thousands of men to get sniped, all that will happen is thousands of welfare babies will be born and we still have to pay for them. I think every woman that asks for welfare have the norplant injections. Then they have 3 years to get their life straight before popping out more babies.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asking a man to get a vasectomy is like asking them to get castrated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Williamsburg Brooklyn (not the nice part) I lived under a women who was professional welfare collector, she had 9 kids from different fathers and they lived right over us.
    Every one in the building knew she had them for the paychecks.
    She also was the Absolute Worst person to have living over you.
    I'll spare the many stories but she was an awful neighbor and an awful mother.

Some guys run out after knockin someone up.
    Some "ladies" get pregnant on purpose to collect checks.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think every woman that asks for welfare have the norplant injections.
    Isn't that a rather broad assumption to say its only women with tons of babies on welfare? And again, it took two to make that baby. Why punish the woman and not the man who created it??

Asking a man to get a vasectomy is like asking them to get castrated.
    Awww...c'mon! Everything still works! So, a woman on BC who's reproductive abilities have been stopped isn't "neutered" but a man who's been snipped is castrated??

Oh wait...I'm sorry...we are still in the caveman ages. Ooooops...here comes the big male caveman with his club to knock me down and drag me by my hair back to the cave.

So stupid even a caveman could figure out that welfare isn't always women making babies for money. Ask anyone who's raised a child just how much child-rearing expenses welfare covers. Raising a child costs a fortune.

Personally, I'm not for the welfare system as its set up. But this notion that welfare is nothing but WOMEN making babies for money is ridiculous.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I'd liken a Vasectomy to a Hisorectomy, which I'm sure neither would want.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well a lot of immigrants are coming here from the south, which is fine with me---I LOVE mexicans, but they happen to be catholic and don't want to use condoms BUT still want to have sex, and that's not fine with me. Don't want kids, use a condom. Can't afford kids? Don't have them. Want to have sex but don't want to use a condom? That's fine with me, too but don't be on welfare and take away our money to pay for your kids. Get an STD from not using a condom? Don't use welfare, pray to God for some penicillin instead.

"Ooooh he's anti-family...."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    I just read that the BC for the squirrels has not only made them aggressive to other squirrels, causing squirrel on squirrel crime, but it has also caused a surge in their brain power giving them the ability to construct weapons.

See what happens when we fool around with mother nature.

Pak as soon as they develop a BC dart for men I will be all for shooting them too when they go pick up their checks.

Ozzy, there is always a safe way to deal with these things..

Squirrel Catapult

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast